Reviews for Turn Right
firehottie chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
This is a great story! I've just recently gotten into the RPM series (watched it all in one marathon setting, and am now looking for fanfics from it). Of course, when looking for good power rangers fics, you're one of my first stops, and I was pleased to see some Summer and Dillon fics, as well as this story mixed in with all of your other wonderful ones. I hope you get the inspiration to continue this someday, as it really is great. :)
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
This is truly a good story, please continue it i really want to see more!
RedAsARose chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Great story so far. You do a good job of 'what else could have happened' kind of situations

Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 2/8/2010

great new few chapters

10/10

haylie myers
Enigmaforum chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
I think that this might be my favorite one of your new updates. It was just..a really good read. I love the further exploration we get into Dillon's thoughts regarding that almost wedding from hell. I also like the fact that Scott and Dillon have it out. I think it's something that needed to happen between the two characters. And Scott's observation is most definately right. I loved him telling Dillon that Summer deserved the best.

Though you gotta feel bad for him..boy never stood a chance.

Great job!
Enigmaforum chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Oh Scott. My heart aches with his in this one. I think that's one of the things that the series didn't explore as fully as you did here. We only got a taste as to how losing his brother has affected his and his father's lives, but not a full on meal. This was absolutely beautiful in exploring that. We get to see how much he hurts and in turn hurt with him. I kind of want to give him a hug because of it. you convey the emotions beautifully.
Enigmaforum chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I really think that you did a good job with Dr. K here. She's definately a complex character to master especially in the earlier episodes of RPM. I think you got her spot on. She's still learning how to be around people, around her Rangers, and her bafflement at Ziggy is just perfect in my opinion. He would be the one to make her think the most out of all of them. I also loved the fact that Ziggy didn't want that glory of saving the kids. It made my heart go aw.
Enigmaforum chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Hm what to say about this, what to say? I really and truly loved reading this. I think it's a really interesting look inside Dillon's head. I love the exploration of how he doesn't want to trust anyone and yet is finding himself doing so anyway. I love the hint of Summer and Dillon we got. I really just enjoyed it. Great job. :D
MeantToBe16 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
AWESOMENESS! Update soon!
slytherensangel26 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
this was awesome! I love this story! keep up the great work!
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Well I am a horrible friend for not reviewing this when you first posted it. But I love this. I love that you're doing this because it's an accurate interpretation of the characters we're all stating to understand and embrace. I think for this first shot you've gotten Summer's personality down to a t and I'm anxious to see what you've got planned for future characters, :D. Plus...her observation about eye candy...most definately not wrong. :D