Reviews for Death Ain't Hallow
1sunfun chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Interessting story.

CCAP
Twylyte chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I seriously hope you continue this. It's an awesome crossover, and perfectly excecuted. The idea that his dying gave him a death related ability, like seeing souls is a very good premise.

Well written, and I love Harry's little speech to the Dursleys.

As I said, I very much hope you keep this going. It's well worth it.

-Twy
Flaremage chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
coo io think i'll check this anime out. sounds intresting from this cross over. good fic hope you continue the good work.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
i like this story! update soon! _ we need more soule ate/harry potter stories!

~Lord Rebecca-Sama
god of all chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Jorael chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Dude, when are you going to update this? T_T hope it's soon. lovin' your sotry so far :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nwspor chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
cool update soon
Phnxfyr1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Can't wait for more
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Lol! I like this. I can actually picture this as an anime and Harry and Hermione's relationship shown in the first chapter made me laugh-reminded me of anime characters. Hope you update.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Cool!
SinDoll chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I'll admit that i'm mildly confused (because i havnt read the other part of this crossover before) but more importantly i'm very intrigued.

Interesting to say the least. I love your summation of Vernon's character, which although extreme seems quite apt.
Loatroll chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Aw don't worry about any shortness, the first chapter came was not released that long ago after all. Looking good so far, I like how you handled when he started to be able to see souls, especially how he handled the Dursleys. Personally I think I'd prefer it if you didn't switch back and forth very much (some switching back and forth is fine but not too much) but whatever you write will be fine :-) Thanks for the read.
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I haven't read your story because I find Harry/Hermione disgustingly incestuous but that's not why I write you. I have no problem with stories with that pairing, after all, I just don't read them. I just thought that you should, perhaps, look up the definition of the word "hallow." Your title doesn't actually make sense, you see, and I think you would glean more readers and reviews if you altered the title so it does. Just a suggestion. Good luck.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Bwahaha the most interesting Harry crossover I've seen in a while :D Great work at making it believable :D Thanks for the read.
KazeHayate chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
i would suggest using the direct translation from Soul Eater to describe Harry and Hermione.

Harry as you and apparently the english translation put it, as a technician. While the original version called them Meisters. Doesn't it sound awesome and better instead of Technician?

and for Hermione you could technically call her something else besides Death Weapon... unless thats what she is, which kinda makes it fuzzy on what she is as a weapon.

Like Tsubaki is a Shadow Weapon, and patti/lis is twin gun weapon.