Reviews for This Angel Is Whose?
LPeck chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Ding dong the bitch is dead! :-)
bradsan11 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Darn good story.
Knitchick chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Nice story. Too bad you didn't give an update on Cordy's much deserved punishment. Hope she turned into a hag or something.

Thanks for sharing!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
Great fic!

I really, really liked it.

The dea of Angelus agreeing with Angel, and being practically the 'boss' of Sunnydale was a bit odd, but interesting nonetheless.

The only thing that almost drove me crazy was trying to follow canon here, I mean, judging for some comments from the AI it would be st some point in the third season for them; and yet the fourth of BtVS; or something like that. Guess it doesn't really matters, in the end this is fanfiction and as such you're in your right to mess canon and the timelines as much as you may need or want.

Anyway, like I said before, I really liked the fic.

Love BAngel!
angel1969 chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Too bad that you would not write Sequel..It might be interesting...Think about it...LOL I liked the story..actually love the story..You got A...
GazingAtTheStars chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
sequel anyone?
GazingAtTheStars chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
god cordy is such... k so question, what season(s) is this set in, because Oz left in season 4(1 of angel) and cordy didn't change her hair/ they never owned the hyperion until the second season.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,

Abby
GazingAtTheStars chapter 9 . 8/27/2009
i like the fact you included spike in this, though he seams a little more spineless. anyways we also really haven't heard much from Xander or willow.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,

Abby
Sk8erGurl24 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Wow. This story was fabulous! I adore it. Definately faved. You should definately write more B/A fic. :)

-Jude
ba2006 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Im really sad this fic has come to an end :(

But as endings go, I liked this ending :)

BA forever

Hope you write another BA fic soon :)
nightwatchman707 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Hi I love this story it was really good but you never really resolved the thing with cordy we dont know what happened with her andd thats my only critism. x
Sk8erGurl24 chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Wow. This is amazing! You have to continue, I've gotta know what happens! :D Again, amazing. I love how you write Angelus to be in love with Buffy, too. So sweet. :)

-Jude
Firewolfe chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Great story and this is a very true to life A.B fic. I like it a lot. Love how Angelous put Xander in his place. It might make things better. Well done.

Lisa
ba2006 chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
yay, cordy is gone yay, still would of liked to see her ass kicked but doesnt matter coz what you wrote was freakin awesome :)

BA forever

cant wait for the next chapter
ba2006 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
Seriously OMG, cant wait to read Angels reaction to that :) (evil grin) Angelus is gonna rip cordy to shreads (i can picture it now)

love this fic