Reviews for I Ain't Useless
eel chapter 70 . 11/23/2016
wooo really nice story! I love the whole concept of this thing.
StayGold3 chapter 70 . 6/20/2016
Really loved this story so far. I can't wait to see what you do next - even though I know you haven't updated in a really long time!
Heidi Farrier chapter 70 . 3/21/2016
Hi, I just read all of this in two days, and I'm blown away. I understand it's been awhile since you updated but I was just wondering if you will continue? It is such a good story to not be carried on...
Zarak chapter 69 . 12/7/2015
Come back
CriminalOutsider'sGirl14 chapter 70 . 8/15/2015
Why haven't you continued. This story was my inspiration, you inspired a thirteen year old girl from a small town to crawl out of her shell and write. So update! I'm going to follow this story with the hope that you'll continue, and I'm hoping (as bad as it sounds) that Soda gets sick ofr something. Maybe, just maybe, they find that Pony has asthma or Darry. (I'm not sure if you can be diagnosed that late, but I think you could) SO UPDATED PLS!
Hi chapter 46 . 4/12/2015
I am reading this and an asthma ad appeared on the sceen... thats it...
MythaRose chapter 70 . 3/22/2015
Hello this is your 401 reviewer! :) I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 70 . 1/12/2015
I just read through this whole story and loved it. Please, please update again soon. Soda has overcome so much and I really want to see him have his dream come true and be able to cure his asthma.
Blarg chapter 70 . 1/2/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS!
The Fire And The Ice chapter 70 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely love this story. I usually lack the patience and mindset to read through a long story, but this one was just too good to set down. I can sort of sympathize with this because my older brother has a chronic illness as well, and it's really scary when sudden unexpected problems occur. Anyway, I adore your story and hope you update soon.
Zarak chapter 70 . 11/13/2014
Laura's-eyes chapter 70 . 11/13/2014
Awwww Thank You so much what a lovely Birthday present:) a sweet brotherly moment! I love admit and can't wait for more! You're the best x
Just here dreaming chapter 69 . 11/12/2014
Glad to see you've updated! Another wonderful chapter too! Thank you for not giving up on this story
Tae-Lyn chapter 69 . 11/12/2014
Poor Soda... OMG he isn't going to let them cut into his brain is he? I would like to read that! Surgery sounds so dangerous, plus anaesthetic and asthmatics don't go very well.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/12/2014
Loved this chapter. More soon as you can please.