Reviews for Liminality
AlwaysABrandNewDay chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great story. Spot-on as far as portraying the characters, setting, etc.

Caity :)

P.S.- I think there were griffins...
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I really loved this. First off, Lucy does not get enough screen time in fanfic, and here you show all her strengths and flaws (which, considering even Lewis didn't spend much time on charactetzation, is especially nice), but more than that, I liked the theme of the story. You Aslan sounds very on and his words really ring true to The Last Battle's message.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Yes. Lucy is the sort you can depend on to help someone through the gates of either life _or_ death.

Well done.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is sweet. Sad, but sweet. And . . . I don't have words. Ah well.

You used the word "dearheart!" I love that word!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ooh, lovely! I liked this very much. It has a nice, coming-of-age kind of tone. Sweet (as anything with Lucy is), but also weighted with grief and gravity. There's something very intriguing about the Pevensies' early reign. For most of the series, they're grownups that look like children, but here they are children who must suddenly be grown-up. You handle it very well.

I am growing quite fond of your writing! I'm always happy to see your pen name pop up in the archives, and this story stays true to form. My favorite lines were: "You're a queen, Lucy. You decide what you want to do; only Aslan and your conscience can overrule you." and "Would you diminish his sacrifice?" And I loved the cannibalism reference. Great job!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Stunning work. I loved Lucy's innocence, Aslans wisdom and even Edward was wonderfully in character. This felt very real as if a scene we didn't witness from the original works. Well done!
ilysia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Ah, difficult topics, but you handled them very well, and you had Lucy handle them very well, too, if I may say so. The references to the Witch's cruelty were disturbing, but almost fitting, in a way. It seems wrong to sugar-coat her tyranny and, what's more, I can see Jadis doing just what you have her doing. Lucy's emotions were, I thought, very naturally portrayed; always, I think, there's a lingering sense of 'what could I have done' when someone dies before their time, and I expect this would be multiplied in a new monarch. But Aslan's answer is what his answer always is: I never tell what could have been. Bravo.
Biigoh chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Edmund truly rocks in his maturity.