Reviews for The Repair Man Always Rings Twice
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 7/21
Good story! Lee's comfort level at Amanda's house is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Really great job making their adventure move forward and have their easy banter at the same time.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Cute story! I wish you would do a continuation of it! Maybe she tells her mother that she can't come back and her and Lee are there together. No mother or boys! That'd be great even if its AU!
Madances chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I enjoyed this story. It is about time Lee got some 'Amanda' survival skills. Thank you

Tracy
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Love how he ended the events of the day still thinking about mowing the lawn. How suburban of him lol.
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I liked your story. You captured their voices very well. Good job, and can't wait for more.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LMAO! I thought that was really CUTE especially the part where he actually wanted to cut the yard...LMAO! LOVED that...Why are there people always interrupting them?

THANKS:"D
adare1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed this. Love the idea of Lee house sitting for Amanda during this point in the show's timeline. Great job!
Gloria2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What a great fanfic! I loved the way Amanda and Lee worked together in your story. I enjoyed reading every bit of this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful SMK story! :)
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
liked the story. it was very good
Fanomonk chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow! Another new story. Fantastic. Your stories are great. I really like how you portray the characters...you have them right on target.

I love the part about the romance novel that Lee was reading...sounds just like Amanda and Lee's reaction.

Keep up the good work.
berniej chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Hi, so glad to find another new story and it did make me laugh..you catch the character of Lee so well..wild horses wouldn't have dragged it out if him that he enjoyed spending time at Amanda's at this time, then of course she comes in and saves him yet again...makes you wonder just how he did manage before he met her doesn't it? especially as he was suposedly a little wild and unconventional..bet his 'guardian angel' was glad to pass on the job to Amanda!

Always a pleasure to read another of your stories, thanks for sharing

Bernie