Reviews for Hello Fascination
charisma1869 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Short, amazing and well-written! xD

Though I was imagining a little something something more than a kiss on the forehead with Lelouch hahahahahha me and my perverted mind, ignore me!

This is wonderful!
Canvas nut chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So does Suzaku love Gino in return or Lelouch? It was not corny it was...hot and smexy! Keep it up!
DeathAngelWings chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very smexy X3 I love any pairing with Gino, lol
DEBBIESMCNUGGIES chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
It's nice. I really liked the sex scene. -Smirk- You should write another Gino Suzaku yaoi, except with a longer sex scene, Ne?
mamita chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hello I loved your fic, I hope hicieras more fics of this wonderful couple, I love this combination, thank you very much and kisses.
firefox chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This story is so awesome you did an great job on it.
satans-sweety chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
well.. it may be corny,, but you're the only person with an M-rated fanfiction about Suzaku and Gino,, so I really want to tell you to write another one pretty pleasee? *looks sweet*
Kamari Jones chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
that was sweet...i liked it alot
xPsychex chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Finally a Gino/Suzaku fic! This is really good and not corny at all.
Andraiyel chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
XD O.M.G. FINALLY a GinoSuzu fic! A bit on the less descriptive side, but I was just excited by the mere fact fact that it was Gino and Suzaku. Not that I ship that pairing, I mean Lelouch x Suzaku all the way, but who doesn't love to read an occasional GinoSuzu/GinoLulu (which, by the way, I think you should write X3).

Anyways, I worship you for being the first to FINALLY write a GinoSuzu. *bows*
Suffocated Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I DO NOT SHIP THIS PAIRING.

But, i couldn't help but think this was cute. XD
kurofaifan14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
daw! It wasn't corny at all :D I really liked it! It made me smile, laugh, and want to give both of them and you(for making it) great big hugs xD