Reviews for M, My Name is Mello
ChemicalCat chapter 4 . 2/27
I really hope you continue this story, it has a lot of potential and I personally really like it
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 1/11
Read it all. Absolutely marvelous spin on the series. You've obviously thought a lot about this fic - the psychology of each character, what drives them. Apart from a few minor inconsistencies, you stay close to the original series. Pity you had to stop.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
This fic is so good! Why wont you update!
penut123 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Why does no one finish their stories :(
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
As great start!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
omy this is absolutely great and I love it so much and I love YOU so much. You are a truly amazing writer and I can't wait until you upload the next chapter :) !
ashley.herrera.16547 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Update!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Sad if only this were still continued!
Rei chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Agree, Matt is a brunette who just so happens to have green eyes and I'm guessing that's why they put Matt as a redhead. But omg! This chapter was great! Near and Mello flirting a bit! Matt the fwb relationship with Mello and L was simply amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I love your L, he seems in character as well and I liked how he had both Near and Mello try and figure out a bit of the Kira case. Not to mentioned you showed L himself taking interest in the Kira case! Heh! A pervert Near? Oh goodness I wonder what's to happen next!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This seems interesting, litter Near sounds so adorable! And Mello seem in character
isyebehsxlyxuragkxg chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This story is so good! Please continue, if you get a chance. I'd really live to see what happens!
TrancyKat chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Im dieing from lack of continuation! I love this story!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while, just thought I'd let you know that i think your story is very interesting.
Sychronergy chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is honestly really, really good. It's among the best characterization of Matt, Mello and Near that I've ever read, and everything is so vivid.

This is the kind of fanfic that I'll, quite literally, pray for an update on.

Great writing.