Reviews for M, My Name is Mello
You should probably continue writing this. I really like it.
olivia chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Absolutely wonderful!

Your characterization of Near is so eerily spot on, it freaked me out a little! Not often is Near shone to be the affectionate, cold, and the little twit that he is in the manga and anime. Matt too was a refreshing deviation from the usual fan fiction Matts...and very funny!

I love your writing style. It's very clear and entertaining.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
update please? also the vegetables thing is quite funny.
Chemical Cat chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I really hope you continue this story, it has a lot of potential and I personally really like it
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Read it all. Absolutely marvelous spin on the series. You've obviously thought a lot about this fic - the psychology of each character, what drives them. Apart from a few minor inconsistencies, you stay close to the original series. Pity you had to stop.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
This fic is so good! Why wont you update!
penut123 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Why does no one finish their stories :(
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
As great start!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
omy this is absolutely great and I love it so much and I love YOU so much. You are a truly amazing writer and I can't wait until you upload the next chapter :) !
ashley.herrera.16547 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Update!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Sad if only this were still continued!
Rei chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Agree, Matt is a brunette who just so happens to have green eyes and I'm guessing that's why they put Matt as a redhead. But omg! This chapter was great! Near and Mello flirting a bit! Matt the fwb relationship with Mello and L was simply amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I love your L, he seems in character as well and I liked how he had both Near and Mello try and figure out a bit of the Kira case. Not to mentioned you showed L himself taking interest in the Kira case! Heh! A pervert Near? Oh goodness I wonder what's to happen next!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This seems interesting, litter Near sounds so adorable! And Mello seem in character
isyebehsxlyxuragkxg chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This story is so good! Please continue, if you get a chance. I'd really live to see what happens!