Reviews for M, My Name is Mello
omy this is absolutely great and I love it so much and I love YOU so much. You are a truly amazing writer and I can't wait until you upload the next chapter :) !
ashley.herrera.16547 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Update!
Rei chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Sad if only this were still continued!
Rei chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Agree, Matt is a brunette who just so happens to have green eyes and I'm guessing that's why they put Matt as a redhead. But omg! This chapter was great! Near and Mello flirting a bit! Matt the fwb relationship with Mello and L was simply amazing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I love your L, he seems in character as well and I liked how he had both Near and Mello try and figure out a bit of the Kira case. Not to mentioned you showed L himself taking interest in the Kira case! Heh! A pervert Near? Oh goodness I wonder what's to happen next!
Rei chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This seems interesting, litter Near sounds so adorable! And Mello seem in character
snowmelt chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
This story is so good! Please continue, if you get a chance. I'd really live to see what happens!
TrancyKat chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Im dieing from lack of continuation! I love this story!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while, just thought I'd let you know that i think your story is very interesting.
Sychronergy chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
This is honestly really, really good. It's among the best characterization of Matt, Mello and Near that I've ever read, and everything is so vivid.

This is the kind of fanfic that I'll, quite literally, pray for an update on.

Great writing.
Sakura chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hello there :3 I'd just like to say that I'm the same Sakura who is currently hooked on your Loveless fanfic, and I'm also a huge fan of death note and all of it's pairings :D Anyways, I'd like to say that I truly enjoyed reading this, and I'm waiting for more :3 Got the message, ne? I feel like a monster who surpresses her hunger by reading your fics right now, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of my reviews in the future Take care!
Tayusuki chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I love the way you write and how in character everyone is. Their distinct personalities make the story so much better.

Your sentence fluency, grammar, and pace for the plot are all very well done as well. The story doesn't progress too quickly, and includes enough personal scenes and details that relating to the characters is easy. Not only that, but you've made Mello's behavior and outlook reasonable and understandable. Kudos!

The story is great so far, but I do hope for more. Please don't drop it! :)
ThatOneThing chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
really lovely, captivating story! your characterization is spot-on, and i like how you explained so much about the characters so far.

here's to hoping you update soon. c:
ItsTrueIStalkYou chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Peter Pan wishes you to update...

Love you story By the way, I can't wait to see what happens next!

- Law
Kikokomai-chan chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Please update soon! I really, really love this story!