Reviews for Miss Kinnian's Contribution to Science
Natalie M chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That last entry made me tear up :) what a phenomenal twist on the original story. Fantastically written. Great use of evidence from the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
nyoogis
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I think it is very good cause it teaches people that not everyone has to change
Mary chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
this is soo AWESOMe! This is exactly what I need for my school project. WAY TO Go!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
wow. that is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ggggggggg
Edward chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I think Miss Kinnian was actually rather cleverer than you have made her out to be,
but a good interpretation of events nonetheless.
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I think you've done an awesome job on this point of view of Miss Kinnian. I do feel extremely sorry for her when you read the novel and watch the movie. This was the only novel and movie that has ever made me uncontrollably cry for hours. Good work on this, shows her true side of the story and you've added parts as well which i like. Hope you got a great score for this piece.
KCREADER chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I Do not Really Like This! Fix Errors! -_-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
cool bro
Bryce Moore chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story rocked! It was just like how I would have pictured the real Miss Kinnian to write it. I just finished the book for my English class. I didn't like it, not because it wasn't a great book, but because it was so sad. Great job, though!
Anonymous Anna chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very nicely done, we had to read the book in class and discussed if Miss Kinnian was an opportunist or not... I like how you wrote her and cyber cookies to that.

~Anna
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I've only actually read the short story, but I'm planing on reading the novel. I had no idea there was a movie. Anyway, you have wonderful grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The only mistake I could spot was using "being" at the end instead of "begin". Loved this :)
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very touching ending! This is very well written, you can FEEL Miss Kinnian's pain, regret, worry, etc. Well done!
JESSS chapter 1 . 11/12/2009