Reviews for The Legacy of Paneau: Defiance
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
I really like the tension of the moment as Horatio walks into the hallway, etc. I got really freaked out! The description of the foggy cold, etc. was great-I really thought something was going to jump out at him, lol. Why is the room so cold- did you explain that and I missed it? Something to do with Recero's illness? Anyways, loved the chapter- gripping stuff. The sibling dynamic between Recero and Horatio- GREAT stuff- very moving, very realistic. It'd be great if Horatio could bust out of there and swing across an abyss with Recero and Aalon on his back, Skywalker-style, but that's not going to happen. I feel so bad for Recero right now! My gosh...how can you keep from crying after that scene? Horatio tucking her hand under the blanket? heart-breaking. And not just because he's hawt. )
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Oh come on. Cliffhanger as he walks into the dark room? Srsly? Why the torture? Is it cause I'm a bad reviewer now, or is it because you're Ms. Job-Havin'Chorus-SingingCrazymoneymaker now? Gah. No! It's because you are jealous of Horatio and me and our LOVE!