Reviews for Sinking like a stone
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
absolute love.

everyone reading was waiting for that kiss that never came at the end. oh Freddie i love you. how i cannot wait for iLost My Mind. XD
SeddieThunder chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
that was SO GOOD :D 3
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Once again, good job. I like the inner turmoil that seems to exude out of Freddie. Your Sam has definitely grown up, and now is more willing to use her womanly wiles, and I can see the iCarly Sam doing the same thing.

Mechanically, just watch out for spelling mistakes. None intentional, but just some that seem to crop up whenever one is typing. Like 2nd paragraph, 3rd line. It should be tilted, but titled instead. Just small things.

I enjoyed this one shot very much.
nekoken chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw nice Freddie Sam moment there
beforeskylines chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I'm going to be a sucky reviewer and keep it short.

Sweet, sexy & settle.

Like a little sneak peek of a Sam/Freddie moment. Very eloquent.

/ C.S.((Kaya))
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh, lovely! The last line was fabulous, but the dancing bit was great, too. Sam and Carly would definitely drag Freddie out clubbing with them. Nice work!
Cassie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I wish you were the writer of iCarly, and these things happened every day. :) life would be perfect. I love this oneshot..it could be my favorite one ever! You detail awesomely! :D
Limstella chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
All i can say is amazing!

ok, maybe i can say a little more.

I like that you experimented a little more with their characters in this story. Although the idea of the three of them clubbing is a bit farfetched, but the idea of the three of them having steam and needing to blow it off is nothing new, and the concept of an under-21 actually already exists in the real show! It was fun and inspiring to see them in this environment and the moment of revelation is well presented. Good work
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was great! I loved the ending! Amazing job!
nothing48 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hmm, different. And good. Really good. Hot, yet respectively written with some class and stuff. You write things so clearly and vividly, and every line is clever. I like your style.

The last line was good, yes.

I was trying to figure out the pace of this dance. Heh, I finally decided they were dancing to 'Ignition Remix' by R. Kelly. So, yes, this story was good enough for me to go search through my limewire for an adequate song. Congratulations.

Okay, nice job. I'm probably off to read something else you've done.
Hypo'Lana chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked it - a lot!

Great job!

I don't know what is going on with me today, normally my reviews are super rambly, but today there barely 2 lines!

Anyway i really enjoyed it!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Excellent! :D
Lanter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I liked how there was a simmering heat that built up between the characters throughout the story, and then the last line left off right at the boiling point. Nicely done.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was sexy! lol. I liked it
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
A wicked fic indeed!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.