Reviews for Secret Identity
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
First off, how cool is it that I read this story literally minutes after finishing The Dark Knight? Ha!

Secondly, totally cute story and I found the line “You’re bleeding, Daddy. Do you want Dean’s shirt?” so very VERY adamndorable for some reason:)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I liked this a lot. Little Sammy was so cute and I could see how he got this superhero thought growing in his mind. After all, everything pointed to it. Hugs, Vonnie
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Brilliant story. Amusing, thrilling and heart-warming all in one. I wasn't expecting that nasty surprise when Sammy fell out of the tree, you certainly didn't give anything away in your summary that hinted to such an outcome. But that just made it all the more fantastic.

I loved Dean using his shirt to stem the bleeding instead of remembering that there was a first-aid kit with gauze pads sitting nearby. That small but tender gesture is purely affectionate and incorporates all those wonderful brotherly feelings that we love to read about. Very nice indeed.

Sammy's blurted reply of "Catching bad guys?" made me smile. The munchkin was both as close to the truth and as far away as can be. John doesn't 'catch' the Supernatural, and they're not really 'guys', but they certainly are 'bad' so I guess the principle's the same. :)

Haha, scrambled eggs and ketchup, go Sammy! Can't have 'em scrambled without it. And typical Dean to have suggested it with the intention of making Sammy eat something he didn't like. Very normal behaviour for brothers. My own brother dipped cookies in BBQ sauce and liked it when he was Sammy's age so I can certainly vouch for that little insert being realistic. At least scrambled eggs and ketchup is a relatively normal 'weird taste'. Cookies and BBQ sauce? Not so much.

Great one-shot, a true pleasure to read. Keep up the good work.

xox
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This story was beyond awesome, it was pure perfection. You captured the boys as youngsters perfectly, the way they talked and acted were spot on. I imagined it all playing out in my head as I read it. Loved how you wrote John too, his love and concern shone through, wanting to protect his boys. And just awesome how Sammy saw both their dad and Dean as superheroes, especially as John has the cool superhero car.

You rocked that fic girl.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*sighs happily* I love this story, it is just grawesomely awesome. It has too many moments for me to point to and say "this is perfect" because they are all perfect! You capture the young boys, and John, just right in this one!

Five cool superhero cars, full of cool superhero Wincesters heading your way for scrambled eggs.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
So, so wonderful. And thank you for not allowing Sam to talk like a baby...It one thing that bugs me when reading wee!chesters. I always think John nor Dean would allow that anyway. :D

This was totally believable - a real snap shot of what their lives could have been like.

I little bit heartbreaking too, knowing what Sam is in for when he grows up.

Another great story. Thanks for sharing. :D
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was absolutley adorable. I love the interactions between Sam and Dean, and Sam's innocent hero worship of both of them. Thank you!
annj chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is so sweet. Dean caring about his brother and John chasing squirrels or lost kitten or whatever. *giggles*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aww. That was so cute. I loved the way you depict Sam's innocence, how he believed his dad was a superhero. Not to mention the wonderful interactions between Sam and Dean. The last line had me cracking up. They really do have a cool superhero car.
Ghost4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This was a fun story. I really liked Dean's interaction with little Sammy. And the last line rocked. They do have a the cool superhero car! :)

Thanks for sharing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very cute. I always wondered how the two older Winchesters managed to keep the 'truth' from Sammy on a day to day basis. You showed it nicely.

John was a superhero!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ok that was seriously sdorable, and exciting, and full of awesome. I think I am a little bit in love with this story right now. Great great job!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awe so cute! I can totally see that happening. This was so awesome. I love it! )
devon99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aww, I do like the boys when they were young. Sam is such an innocent little boy, it's sad to know the truth as the reader. Very nicely done as always.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I think this sounds EXACTLY like what the prompt asked for. Leave it to you to include some h/c. (Always welcome! *g*)
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »