Reviews for Twisted
jessabelle witloft chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
ok i think you should do it where alec falls in love with bella oh wait he already is change that to bella falls for alec they get married and aro or Marcus becomes bella father and the other brothers become her uncle and bella becomes a princess and at the coordination ball she is reunited with the Cullens and Edward begs for bella to forgive him but she does not believe him because she see Tanya and him make out and she tells him she happy but he doesn't listen and all hell breaks loses and bella finds out that every one hates Edward even Carlisle and want him dead because he made them leave bella and so on so they don't mind him dying in Bella's or alec's hands
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Omg ube had this story on hold for 3 years why dont u update? D:
CourClark chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
My excuse for the fact that Alec is supposedly so young and I like him paired with Bella is in my mind when he was changed he would look as if he was in his prime years (20s). But that is an idea that I cooked up on my own.

If they become beautiful and muscular they might as well just look as if they are in their prime, right?
143iloveyou143 chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
heyy, love your story! PLease update as soon as you finished writing your next chapter
Moon Sea Star chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Love it! Update soon please :)
Ilovemydad chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I love it please continue.
jessica1 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
LOVE it...
coastlinekids chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
I'm sorry for your case of writer's block but when an idea comes back please continue writing!
sydney chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
i tink u shud mak alec a yer older than bella.
military brat 13666 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
please review soon i really enjoy this story
Alana84 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Another great story you’ve got here, I really like it! The plot’s interesting and the character portrayal and character interaction were great, especially Bella/Alec, of course, hehe! Everything’s also quite well written, which is very much appreciated!

You’ve double posted chapter two, chapter three is the same one, maybe you could fix it, just a tip! Now about the age difference between Bella/Alec, yes, he is younger in physical appearance, but in reality he’s way older than her, therefore it really doesn’t bother me, if you choose to leave him as a fifteen-year-old teen-age boy, or simply alter him a few years older, so that he would be the same age as Bella, because I’d be fine with that too, I can assure you! Either way, I’m sure everything will work out nicely!

Just a little note on his (their, Alec/Jane’s) age, if I’m not mistaken I think, I’ve read somewhere online that Jane/Alec were changed when they were fourteen and most likely in the 1600th-1700th era (around the same time as Carlisle), but I could be wrong, of course, oh well!

"Shouldn't I be thirty?" My hand flew to my throat to illustrate my point.” Here you forgot the ”s” in ”thirsty”, maybe you could fix that particular rather mindless typo, in this chapter when you’ve the time, that is! Given the fact about what you wrote in the prior A/N: ”If anyone wants to only read the corrected version I will send it to my beta but I will just replace the chapter later with the grammar corrected one. ”

I also think you should take it down/remove it (the A/N in chapter four, that is), given the fact that you’ve the exact same version (well, almost) at the end of chapter five too, just a thought! The length you’ve in chapter six (of the A/N) is good though!

Now I’m done, sorry about all the constructive criticism, I really hope it will help! I also hope you will get through you bad stroke of WB (writers block), best of luck, so that you can write and update more soon, again! Hopefully, that is, laughs!
thisissoaninactiveaccount chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
well i think bella should fall in love with alec and drink humans, she meets edward again when he goes to kill himself in volturi, but she is maarried to alec and doesnt feal for him anymore, hope you get an idea out of this. try to update soon please
BokuWaHime chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Amazing! Keep going!
Crazy Soda Girl chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
this is the same as chapter 2
craziiest.guh.EVAH chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
really awesome story! sorry bout ur riter's block! pleez dont let her take edward back... he irritates me... hez bipolar! ne wayz... great story! update ASAP! ily! -jess [team em-n-m]