Reviews for Saving Jackson Stewart
Chickenita chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SO CUTE! I love it! You should write more!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
good story! this was so cute, you should do a chapter 2 so we can see Miley's reaction to what Lola did.
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Simply put, I adore this. Lilly and Jackson's dynamic is natural and true, something almost practiced and rehearsed. There's no awkwardness as they talk to each other and little to no hesitance as they act on the behalf of one another.

Lilly's (mostly) well-informed about what's going on in Jackson's life, which says to me that she cares about him beyond the base level and really supports her actions in this fic. I love that she makes a simple gesture helping him get out of work and then takes it further to help him keep his job. Another thing that really stuck out to me was that Jackson asked her if she wanted to help him look for a new workplace. To me, it says that they have a closer relationship than they or the show let on.

Jackson's ability to focus on Lilly when they're on the dance floor astounded me. Even if he was with a girl he was interested in, I'm sure he would have been drooling at the sight and sensation of so many feminine bodies packed around him. But, for Lilly, he manages to keep his head. What does that tell you? His concern is for her throughout the entire second half of the fic: how Miley and Rico will react to Lilly helping him, getting her to safety when she gets hit in the head and nearly loses her wig. Oh, and the kiss? I only wish it had lasted a little longer.

This fic was simply brilliance, starting with Lilly saving Jackson and ending with Jackson "saving" Lilly. I truly enjoyed it a-n-d... it's going in my favorites. ;)

Love!

Beth.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was cute. I really liked it. It seemed like it could really happen in the show. I love how Lily saved Jackson, but Jackson also saving Lily. It was really good.
Preciossa chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Its wonderful and brillant! Please, I need that you follow it!
daisy617 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aww! Best lackson I've read in a while :) Great job
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
D'awl. That was so sweet. :D Funny how Jackson was the one who ended up "saving" Lilly. But Sarah's a wacko, surriously. I'm glad he and Lilly took care of that. ;)

Great job! 3

-faves-
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
good story
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This is good. Can't wait to read more!
angellwings chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
ep! Okay this was very awesome! I seriously have no other words. I mean this story is PERFECT Lackson. Every one is in character, the situation is PERFECT, and the logic behind it is even more perfect! I love it! You are being favorited!