Reviews for Five to One
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
:D yayyy!
Oh, that was fun to read. I love how you hinted at all these great exploits going on before and during the story, with just enough details to intrigue without distracting from the story.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Craziness.
That was crazily, weirdly really good. I really like it so far.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Tomy chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is amasing. I've been looking for 'mature' writing in this fandom and I've finally found some. Beautiful character comprehension and ability to draw me right into the action - not just 'read a fic'.

thanks!
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Awwww
kyuubecky chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I DIED LAUGHING! Especially at the part where Jim explains the Panda's past! Oh my golly I couldn't breathe!
Dairi chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
D'aww, would love to see some aftermath of this. ;)

Really enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing.
Dairi chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Intriguing! I'm enjoying this thus far.
TaintedPerspective chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is an awesome fic! I loved how you so smoothly transitioned between each incident and the incorporation of the extended panda metaphor. This story gives me a new outlook on Kirk as a character and the Enterprise crew as a family. Thank you for writing!
BlushingRose99 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Oh my God, that was traumatic. Truly, awfully, wonderfully traumatic. Brilliant. I can't even - you are an extremely talented writer! Long may you continue!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
WHAT ABOUT THE PURPLE PANDA!

sike, nah. this was excellent. thanks for the read.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wooooow. this is amazing.
Goomba chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wow, not that was a story entirely Kirk centric but lovely too. Because you incorporated flash-backs in a 'I love my crew' kind of way. The ending was the purest sweetness I could have ever imagined and I would like to know who's doing the kissing. It was a magnificent piece - thanks for sharing.

Cheers Jen
lokobookworm95 chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
I love angst stories! And this was a really good one. Nice work!
irezel chapter 2 . 1/31/2010