Reviews for Blood and Chocolate
John Smith chapter 23 . 12/29/2013
Wait, hold the phone. In the chapter where "William" had visited Sirius, I though you said that he was NOT James. I had guessed that when I started reading it but then you said it wasn't?
John Smith chapter 22 . 12/29/2013
I give up. Sorry, so sorry, but I haven't a clue, unless it is Regulus (or the Master).
John Smith chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Wait, William isn't the Master. He's Regulus Black, isn't he.
John Smith chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
William is the Master! Taptap-tap-tap, onetwo-three-four. Is Adora Lucy?
John Smith chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Oh my gosh, I just realized. The two vampires that were with Bellatrix (sorry, I forgot the names), they both want Harry and Ginny, respectively, to be their mate or whatever you call it in this story. Well, I realized it for Ginny a while back, but it just struck me with Harry.
Oh, and the new DADA prof is the guy, right?
Duellist chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
Okay. It's been almost 3 years since you updated, and you claimed to have it at least blocked out through the epilogue, and plans in place for the sequel. Perhaps it's time for an update? :D

I'm not sure I agree with the inclusion of James and Lily in Ch 23. I was expecting the great-grandfather and wife to show up, but I can see the explanation making some sense. However, it is ... always odd to me, to have the couple who gave their lives for Harry, abandon him or abuse him or distance themselves from him when, in some strange twist of fate, they do not actually die that October. I was hoping for a more clear explanation in the following chapters.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2013
I love your story! Please update soon its been forever
Kyuujin chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
I've been reading this with 10's by Pantera on repeat. Fucking amazing.
Kyuujin chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful first chapter, can't wait to read more
acciofandoms chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
Please continue with your story! It has been wuite a while since you last updated and I don't think you should make promises if you cannot really achieve them. Your story has a great storyline and I love it! Please update soon. :)
Reichenfaust chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Please continue this is a great well written story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
gah this is amazing!
tashriia chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Please continue! You can't tease us saying the next chapter will be up in days - and then not post it!

Glad I stuck with the story, and I love the parental twist. Again, I hope to read more soon!
Rizaidym chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Wait, what's up with the timeline? Hasn't fifth year ended?
Grimjowx chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Great story and chapter so far. Wonder why Harry is so weak and helpless... he didn't even cast a spell. Gonna read more, hope he gains more powers