Reviews for angels lead you
hodges2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
r u goin 2 make a sequal 2 this?
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
"Hey, Shirley," he said thoughtfully, when they were near the edge of the field.

"Hm? Yes, Lulu?"

"Are there casinos in the afterlife?"

I lost it there.
01RandomUsername10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Love it :)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is beautiful, and makes my ShirLulu shipping heart warm.
Masuyomi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Lol nice ending xD
VirgilTheart chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I loved this. 8D 3 I'm still kinda new to Code Geass, but I love LuluXShirley. So touching!

Great one shot!

Your Pal,

VT
Riegella li Ersaren chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
-squee- I love this. -heart- It's just uber sweet, AND it's LuluShir. Instant favorite x3
MotoRazr chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
nice. i like.
alto chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well done, but i guess you should try sounding a little heavier. The concept deserves heavy heavenly words. And maybe a little less girly...lulu deserves deeper thoughts too-he's a deep guy after all.
Dyusu chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love this oneshot, it's so cute! And I especially liked the the ending where Lulu asks if there are casinos in Heaven. XD I'm thinking of doing a couple boost contest for this pairing...
ramblingninny chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This pairing needs more love, really. I just don't get why people hate Shirley. Ugh.

I loved this btw. :D Even if it's in the afterlife. At least, they're together.
Draketh chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Well here is something happy and nice, always wanted to think it that way yet its a nice thought and probably how Lelouch would say it to Shirley and yes liked it as most of your writings! Amazing!
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
"My fondness for LuluShirley grew during the month I was away. I've got to say, I'll probably be writing a lot more for them once I get back into the swing of things."

I died and went to heaven. *_* For the actual review though:

This was just so, so sweet. And kinda funny a bit to be honest, but BASICALLY I loved it. 3
aurelien chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I love LuluShirley pairing too, and I honestly think that they're meant to be together. Good work! I like it.)
chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
NINJA HUG!

Hooray! More LuluShirley love!