Reviews for Just a Little Pressure
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Mmmm Squirmy-arching-bleeding-from-the-side Dean. That sure brightened up this miserable day. *snuggles Dean* You have a definite way with words. :-)

LD
Bambles chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
aww! I love this!
Soncnica chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
In the face of Sam's panic, Dean suddenly calmed.

"Sammy, I'm okay."

YEAH, YEAH ME TOO!

loved this...

hugs,

S.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
yummy! that's all I have to say... wanna eat the image these words made me see right up...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam talking in every hurt!Dean fic, of course you already know that, but THIS... hits that kink so well, that my mouth is watering and I think 'm drooling all over Sam's lines!

yummy!
LamiaJade chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
"Dean’s head was spinning. Too little time for food, water, or sleep combined with the stress of the last few weeks had pushed his body to its limit, setting the stage for a spectacular, public crash at the local Starbucks."

God, yeah! *starts drooling* (okay, I know I'm crazy )

Awesome! I love how Dean switched from panic in big-brother-mode in an instant. (I still kinda miss that in the Season so far)

Great work!

*huggles you*

Mary
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
“I’ve got it. Breathe. Hum. Chant. Do what you gotta do.”

ROFL! I love that phrase!

And a hurt Dean on top of it - GUH!

Wonderful done, hon! And thankyouthankyouthankyou for the nice image here!

*huggles you*
CatBeist chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
As long as the boys have control of eachother they are fine right, though good and bad.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Long time no see... but better late than never :D Just trying to catch up on EO's as I got the weekend off between courses at college :D

I like it :D Good job Enki!
CiZiwejes chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
I truly liked the roles reversal here. I mean, without Sam around, Dean was frantic. But as soon as he sees Sam, Dean was calmed and the panic was left for Sam to do. Love it so much.

"Sammy, I'm okay."

I believe he's saying that to himself. Like 'Sammy? Thank God! I'm okay.

Great job!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Totally agrees with you there, Dean's not all verbal. And you did great here, keeping him in character. However,I couldn't help but grin when he whispers 'Ow'. Somehow, he sounded childlike, sweet and cute.

To see him putting his trust in Sam, that was heartwarming.
Orange Autumn chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Aw, warm, cuddly smishes for Dean and Sam. Very much liked this.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hehehe, I loved this! Very awesome drabble. :D
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh, I somehow missed this second chapter. Glad I was trolling for some hurt!Dean fic and decided to click on this once again. I loved this second one a lot.
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Aww Enkidu! And of course I go on vacation the day this got posted XD And I even got 50 extra words! You make me feel so special *Hugs tight* But it's a wonderful late birthday present! Excellent hospital scene, and I loved how quickly Dean shifted modes at the end to instantly comfort Sam. Adored it!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Loved! I love when Dean gets like that. All Big Brother-ish...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »