Reviews for New World
eboni721 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
i cant do this! im soooo tired of this edward! geez when will he learn that him -!THINKING!- he knows whats best for bella never works! damn!
robsten63 chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
This is a really good story :)
csp4 chapter 19 . 6/22/2010
Wonderful story! Well written. I enjoyed the increase of confidence Bella had after her change without making her seem like a totally different person. Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Loved Rose's rant! So true what she said about Bella. It piss' me off too how Bella always wants to sacrifice herself so no one else will get hurt. Edward has again screwed up! He is like a genious. High IQ but zero social skills.
csp4 chapter 12 . 6/22/2010
"I never realized how narcissistic you are but damn" Great statement Bella made to Edward! He was really over thinking big time in the 1st half of this chapter. He is constantly talking himself into suicide. He could use some therapy
csp4 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
This chapter made me real nervous! A newborn takes off alone & everyone just sits there. And then Edward in all his self-absorbed stupidness!
csp4 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Love that Bella! Edward can be such a putz
naomi chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
you rock! love you
Kemq chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
great story
Linox chapter 19 . 12/2/2009
Wow. Again Hun, breathless. You somehow made it all work out for the better best. I'm surprised an happy :) You made me want to write too!3 I just love the whole theme that you have going on here and I hope that I will se more work from you in the future!

Lots of love,

Linox
Chocolate and Drama chapter 19 . 11/30/2009
Very cool story! I loved it so much.
Elaine chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
Great ending! Sorry to see it end. Look forward to your next work.
cassih89 chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
this story was a great story and im sad to see it end but i cant wait to read your next story
Dana Rose chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
Dana Rose here about to give you her thoughts on chapter eighteen, The End, of the remarkable story New World.

How is it possible that two little words can have so much meaning to them and cause such sadness, but also so much excitement. Sadness because this story, this wonderful story you have created, has run its course and the time has come to put it to an end, and happiness because of how amazing it has turned out to be. I have (obviously) thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I cant wait until I get to read your next project.

Charlie should win an award for the best father in the world. He seriously deserves it. I know in my last review I predicted that my heart would break in this chapter when I read the conversation between Bella and Charlie, and I was not wrong. I almost cried! I swear tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes! You wrote that piece just right. Simply perfect. And on a lighter note, this phrase was perfect as well. “Alice can be a bit of a drama queen” Do I really need to explain why?

Then you went and continued your perfect streak with the last part, the interaction between Bella and Edward. You really found the perfect way to bring it all together, to an end. Having it end with the two of them together, alone, really shows how far they have come since the beginning of the story, when Bella still couldn’t trust him again. Or even better, take a look at the beginning of Why Wont Anyone Listen to Me and see how Bella and Edward have found their way back to each other and grown together. Its really been so much fun to see. Your last sentences, “We would have lots of moments that were just ours and others that were filled with the laughter of our family but either way we would be together. And as I said before that was the most important thing.” brilliant.

So, that is it for my review. When I made it to your authors note at the end, I jumped up and down when I saw what you had written. Yay! You are correct, I am so excited! I get a big grin on my face just thinking about it. I’ll talk to later girl.
Dana Rose chapter 18 . 10/9/2009
Hello my dear friend! I just want you to know that I'm feeling a little nostalgic knowing that I will only write you two more reviews for this story! Just two. *sighs sadly* I suppose all good things must come to an end. And don’t worry yourself over double posting Fridays instead of Thursdays. The tiny wait just helped build up the anticipation!

So, to start off this session of reviews, I’ll begin by saying I loved how you had Bella compare her decision with Sam to Edwards decision of leaving her. Like she mentioned, it really helps her understand a little more how Edward could make the decision to leave her. And I never really stopped and thought about what the family would say to her decision, although I can see that she is worried about their reactions. I know I just assumed they would support her on it, and I feel like Bella was reading to much into it, you know, worrying too much, something Bella would definitely do.

Bella’s thoughts about finding a path that combined her mortal life with her new one were very promising. Even if you don’t make this a trilogy, or include something like this in the chapter I have yet to read, it shows how there is hope for Bella’s mortal side staying with her. Even though she may move away from Forks and lose contact with her human friends and family, she may still be able to retain some piece of her old life. I’m not sure what that would be, dear author, but I loved how you included that paragraph. And if I thought I was nostalgic before I read, I definitely was afterwards! Bella’s thoughts about all of the things she would no longer be able to participate in (the bonfires, class reunions, careers) and the things she would never be able to do with Jake broke my heart. And I know the talk with Charlie in the next chapter will too, but that’s okay. It was really sweet and needed mentioning, I think.

“I have been in love with you since you were six and I was four and we went skinny dipping.” I really want to give Jake a hug, and never let him go. He’s such a sweetheart. I can just picture a tiny Bella and Jake skinny dipping, and poor little Jake ‘falling in love’ with Bella. That’s so funny how that was when he says his feelings for her started. In fact, its down right adorable. Now, I see you backed yourself right on out of that corner, didn't you? Jake obviously disagrees with Sam and has let Bella know that he wants her to stay, “Sam doesn’t have the authority to make you leave.” But, I have to agree with Bella. He deserves his chance at happiness, at normality, and he obviously is still in love with her. I really want to hug that unfortunate wolf. Oh, and I love how he just blurted her decision out in front on the family. Nice move, Jake.

“Does this have to do with the two of you?” Edward was looking back and forth between us finally settling on me. “Did you change your mind about us? About getting married?” For the zillionith time, silly Edward. Silly, silly Edward.