Reviews for Sunlight
FORNARNIAANDFORA chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
You..y-you just brought tears to my eyes..
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Beautiful chapter. I'm afraid Iva's mother just doesn't and won't understand. :-( The teacher-student relationship is a very dear one. I know how broken up I'd be if one of the kids I babysat weekly last year died-imagine if I'd been with them every day!

*sniffle*
Laura Andrews chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
That was a very sweet, sad story! I really enjoyed it.

I liked how Alerei wasn't a perfect angel; she could be peevish and insensitive. But I still liked her a lot, and it was so sad when she died :( I also liked Iva.

And I think this is the only fanfiction I've ever seen with Rilian in it, and I loved how you wrote him! Two thumbs up, and keep writing!
Slayergirl chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Beautifully done. I was so sure that the butterfly was meant to represent Alerei, and yet... I wonder if it wasn't Iva all along. May we have more tales of her and of Rilian? *Winning smile*
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Mmmm, wow. Wow. This is beautiful. The butterfly, King Rilian, Iva's mother . . . the Giant children made me smile. This has been a wonderful, well-done story. I hope you keep writing.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Oh, words are hard to choose with pain this real. I feel like I oughtn't say anything, respectful of the grief.

But Aslan's blessings on that good Mousewife.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Wow. The grief here is raw and real.

And I see now that I slipped and typed Caspian instead of Rilian, so I stand corrected. I really have been paying attention!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
I don't know how I didn't see the updates on this. I love Caspian in this story, and Iva, and Alerei, and Cerus, and every single character.

But, oh. The North Wind has come and carried Alerei away in the night. Sniffle.
MCH chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
read all chapters. Lovely story it was sad but when the butterfly fly away it was hopeful as well. Nice ending to the chapter.

Will you write any more about Rilian and lady Iva helping with the giants children. I was also wonder about "King Rilian untied his cape and began to re-tie it, as they walked" and then some more "King Rilian was still fiddling with the cape" as he talked to Iva?
krupa360 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Keep up the good word!
krupa360 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Thank you so much for the update, keep up the good work!
krupa360 chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
This is the best Rilian story I read so far in keep up the good work. :D
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I do so like this story. I read the first five chapters . . . a long time ago, and I was so pleased to see another. Thank you!
krupa360 chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Hey thank you for updating I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
krupa360 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
This chapter was great I can't wait for the next one please update!