Reviews for Paper Flower
starsmina chapter 2 . 9/14
liked this!
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 7/14
Awe, damn seems unfinished. Wish there was more, but thanks for writing.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Surprise, it's a two-shot! I liked the glimpse into their future. Loved reading that Edward is fully one hundred percent committed to Bella and her children. I was sad to read that Bella dismisses his true feelings, due to his age. She believes he loves her. She just expects him to leave her. She may need therapy to help her with that. I liked this second half.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
She had him securely wrapped around her little finger, within moment of seeing her. They hadn't even spoke to one another yet and he was smitten. That night in that hotel room, changed him forever. Very good one-shot. Thank you for sharing it with us here.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Love it.
Jen young chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Brilliant just wish it was longer
Callula chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
LOVED IT! Shot right up in my Top Ten all-time favorite. Please, please, please continue this story! Like Id love to read the proposal or a future take with more kids...
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
Sweet loved them both. xx
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
HOW OLD ARE BELL AND EDWARD WHO IS THE GIRLS FATERANDWHYWONT THEY TELL HER ABOUT IM WHY DID THY THER O TELL HER BELLA'S X HUSAND WASNT HER FATHER I TH FIRST PLACE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
THAT WS CUTE AND I REALL LIKED IT A LOT THANK YOU
Reader-many chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Great story, thanks for sharring
Reader-many chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
OMG, this is the hotess and the sweetest story ever love it
lele5240 chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Sweet! I really enjoyed this, it probably could of been a bit longer though
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This was a tasty little piece - so glad I found it! I love that you were able to show such a tender Edward in the midst of so much delicious lemony goodness. Thanks for writing!
amberkey chapter 2 . 12/5/2014