Reviews for Paper Flower
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Fucking amazing one-shot...I'd love to know about what age Bella is supposed to be in this.
afragilelittlehuman chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love this story! I love how Edward is drawn to her, even though he's been with so many before her. I especially love the real world Bella as opposed to the svelt, incredibly-beautiful-but-can't-see-it Bella.
GinnyW 31 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aww. That was sweet! Thanks for the fluff-shot. I needed that. :)
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Loved it! My favorite one shot!
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
einfach_mich thank you for writing this story. It was AWESOSOME, crazy hot, romantic and it made me tear up. Lucky, lucky Bella. I tweeted it and everything :P
arshi chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
loved it
riann2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Wow! That was awesome! Loved the whole thing, especially descriptive Edward! Have you ever considered doing a full story out of this? Great job!

Rita
trimee chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
great...awesome...wonderful...sweet...hott...amazing...

THANKS!
katjakatt chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this is great. i love it. :)
sassy41 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
i so loved this teaser

would make a great story

loved it
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
"Brace yourself, Bella" was the hottest thing ever. Why didn't you continue to this story? Or, did you?
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I adored your story. Hot and sweet and tender and delicious. I'm guessing Jacob was the ex, with the dark eyed daughter and the son named Billy? I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. This was beautifully written. Thanks.
DeciduousTrees chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Brilliant, even more voltage then disney has Academy awards
danipony89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I LOVED IT! HOw old was Bella in this? 37?
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh this was wonderful! It was funny, sexy and sweet all at once, and made for a delightful reading experience.

I'm so glad I stumbled across this, you've just put a smile on my face for the afternoon m'dear, thanks!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »