Reviews for Paper Flower
Falula101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story! very well written. Enjoyed a lot that women who have children and are not as thin as they were before kids, are still beautiful! thanks!
Daphneeluv14 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great Story )
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was so very cute! I like how Bella was a real person with a personality. It's so much easier to buy the self-deprecation when she isn't described as being perfection personified. Edward just loving everything about her was fantastic. And it was really adorable that his idea of a fun Saturday night was getting his ass kicked in video games by her kid. I'm kind of hoping you expand this. I have so many questions about the two of them and I'd like to see how their relationship progresses.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was definitely one of the better one shots that I have read. Of course it is well written, but the thing that really stands out for me is that you gave Bella a real womanly figure. And you made Edward getting her out of a form of spanx sexy. IMPRESSED I am. lol. I loved it. I am glad that I ran across it. :)
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great job!

Hot, cute, sweet, sexy... Loved it!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
What a wondrous story, full of charm and humor and heat, a magical blend. I love that Bella is a little older, a little fuller, an quite the smart-ass, and that Edward loves the whole package, including her kids. A truly terrific effort, and one of the better one-shots I've read.
fangbang chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was fucking awesome!

Just the right amount of fluff/smut to perk me up from an angst filled day.

I loved how Edward didn't care about how much she weighed, rather her personality and beauty.

nicford chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love that Bella is a not a size 2 or 4! Great story!
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love this one. I just did. You really caught the MILF Bella very, very well. This was Fluff smut done well.
sapphire.witche chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was super sweet and nicely smutty! I read it at work (again ... I really should learn not to read your fics at work :P) on my bberry and I loved it. I 3 you!
JoVersify chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Dood... I have you on twitter... HOW HAVE I NOT READ YOUR STUFF BEFORE? I must be living under a rock or something, cuz girl, you can fucking WRITE!

This was so thoroughly satisfying and utterly appealing and amazingly HOTT... I don't think I can do justice with one measly review! Seriously, one of THE BEST fucking lemons EVARR. Fuck, I can't even THINK about it now without getting hot & bothered!

I got this rec from our Scottish strumpet, Emmy (such a peach) and I was 100% flabbergasted (and completely unglued) by the end of it. The Perv Pack can vouch that I claimed some 'alone time' after reading this fuckawesome fic.

The fact that you made Bella a more 'realistic' looking person for the age bracket... and made it the age bracket that you did, well... guh. It just made it SO MUCH BETTER.

This has got to be, by far, one of the BEST one-shots I've EVER read... and I've read A LOT of them!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for writing this!

PS: Off to read it again!
o hale no chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
this story was unike any others I've read. For once Bella is out of her typical 'thin and pale' description and completely relatable to so many other women. She was still beautiful and kept her sarcastic and intelligent nature, it was refreshing. Amazing.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i love it and i especially love that bella is not the skinny twig that we all write her to be!
justbri chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
The wonderfully fabulous Emmy sent us this rec and it's wonderful! Loved the storyline and the direction you took it. All the realistic elements only added to the o/s.

Fabulous, smutty goodness. :)
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hm - I like! Super hot - super sweet - and oh, I'm loving this Edward!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »