Reviews for Paper Flower
iamJugsTheClown chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Great job!

Hot, cute, sweet, sexy... Loved it!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
What a wondrous story, full of charm and humor and heat, a magical blend. I love that Bella is a little older, a little fuller, an quite the smart-ass, and that Edward loves the whole package, including her kids. A truly terrific effort, and one of the better one-shots I've read.
fangbang chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
That was fucking awesome!

Just the right amount of fluff/smut to perk me up from an angst filled day.

I loved how Edward didn't care about how much she weighed, rather her personality and beauty.

;)
nicford chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love that Bella is a not a size 2 or 4! Great story!
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love this one. I just did. You really caught the MILF Bella very, very well. This was Fluff smut done well.
sapphire.witche chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was super sweet and nicely smutty! I read it at work (again ... I really should learn not to read your fics at work :P) on my bberry and I loved it. I 3 you!
JoVersify chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Dood... I have you on twitter... HOW HAVE I NOT READ YOUR STUFF BEFORE? I must be living under a rock or something, cuz girl, you can fucking WRITE!

This was so thoroughly satisfying and utterly appealing and amazingly HOTT... I don't think I can do justice with one measly review! Seriously, one of THE BEST fucking lemons EVARR. Fuck, I can't even THINK about it now without getting hot & bothered!

I got this rec from our Scottish strumpet, Emmy (such a peach) and I was 100% flabbergasted (and completely unglued) by the end of it. The Perv Pack can vouch that I claimed some 'alone time' after reading this fuckawesome fic.

The fact that you made Bella a more 'realistic' looking person for the age bracket... and made it the age bracket that you did, well... guh. It just made it SO MUCH BETTER.

This has got to be, by far, one of the BEST one-shots I've EVER read... and I've read A LOT of them!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for writing this!

XOXO

~JO~

PS: Off to read it again!
o hale no chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
this story was unike any others I've read. For once Bella is out of her typical 'thin and pale' description and completely relatable to so many other women. She was still beautiful and kept her sarcastic and intelligent nature, it was refreshing. Amazing.
zeewriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i love it and i especially love that bella is not the skinny twig that we all write her to be!
justbri chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
The wonderfully fabulous Emmy sent us this rec and it's wonderful! Loved the storyline and the direction you took it. All the realistic elements only added to the o/s.

Fabulous, smutty goodness. :)
uhyesplease chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hm - I like! Super hot - super sweet - and oh, I'm loving this Edward!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
So Emmy pimped this out to us, but claimed it as her own. I'm so effing glad she shared though, this was absolutely AMAZING!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Bella is just a normal woman, not a model, but she's got a little extra to her just like most of us moms. But that Edward appreciated it and enjoyed it and thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd seen makes it just that much effing better.

You could feel his sincerity and how much it hurt him when she made degrading remarks about herself. What woman doesn't want a man like that?

Love that he was so close to losing control so many times. And how he did lose control and just had to have her, with no regards to anything (protection) other than his own urgent, consuming need.

I love that after he met her he couldn't do it with anyone else and he quit. Sigh.

So, so, so, so wonderful!
ciaobella27 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I found out about your story by chance on Twitter actually and man, am I happy I did. Absolutely amazing story. I am in love with the fact that Bella is not a perfect size 0. She's a regular girl like most of us are after having two kids. Excellent job!
Dizzygrl28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I absolutely LOVED this! First, I love that you made Bella an average curvy single mom; oh how I can relate! I loved how Edward admired her curves before even seeing her face...how many times do women assume a man - a gorgeous one at that - couldn't perceive her as sexy because she's not a size 2? You gave Bella just the right amount of self conciousness & self confidence in regards to the entire situation. Edward, oh how I adore your Edward. THIS Edward I want to pull from the story and mold. Could he be anymore perfect? If I didn't know any better I'd say he preferred her curves! I wanted to kiss him at the way he handled Bella, right down to not making her feel embarassed about the body suit (which I may have worn myself in the past). This is a story the average woman could easily place herself in and I think you played it out very well. Great Job!
ktsgran chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Having been a 'in the teens size' woman all of my life, I think this was great. There are men and women who like meat on the bone. You did a wonderful job showing this. I was lucky to have my own 'Edward' for 34 yrs. Thank you for giving words to what I lived. Would love to read more...maybe about how the Barbies reacted, or some of his social circle, maybe how the kids feel about him and their new life, maybe? Anyway, thank you JPL
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »