Reviews for Paper Flower
This was really sweet.
paragod chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love it.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Edward's a brave man, takin' on her kids without a clue...thank God for Esme LOL!
Nice to know the woman of his dreams is worth every hassle he encounters, bless him!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Thanks TwiFanfictionRecs for remindin' me of this delicious one-shot! What a way to meet the man of your dreams LOL! But, as long as you do, what difference does it make? chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Paper Flower has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Bella sounds like a bitch
pauleen chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is still one of my favorite quick shots.
Tashakcooks chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
So nice to see a real body being described and the hot guy loves it all the more! Great story!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
This is a sweet story and I've enjoyed reading these two chapters. Maybe it will be continued? I know at times we need to change directions, fulfill new commitments, achieve new goals...but it's comforting to go back to things which were an integral part of our lives in an earlier time, even years later.
Debbie White chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Great Story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I thought that the last chapter was the last word in wonderfulness and here you go, upping the ante so beautifully in this one even more. I loved every single word. You have such a way about you with describing the ordinary everyday goings on of life to such a mesmerizing story. I can only repeat, I loved, loved, loved every last word! Thank you for such a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was so good! I love the idea of an older Bella with a beautiful younger Edward. I thought the way you kept it real with being curvy and having to tame it with lycra, lol, and little misunderstandings was great. I also liked how Edward turned from professional escort to nutty, lust crazed teenager in one fell swoop. This was a great chapter.
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Omg, my butt slammed shut when he started taking off her freakin Spanx! I would die a thousand deaths! Aaaaaack!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Yay...I love cougar Bella and changing Edward stories :) Thanks for sharing.
266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »