Reviews for Paper Flower
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This was so good! I love the idea of an older Bella with a beautiful younger Edward. I thought the way you kept it real with being curvy and having to tame it with lycra, lol, and little misunderstandings was great. I also liked how Edward turned from professional escort to nutty, lust crazed teenager in one fell swoop. This was a great chapter.
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Omg, my butt slammed shut when he started taking off her freakin Spanx! I would die a thousand deaths! Aaaaaack!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Yay...I love cougar Bella and changing Edward stories :) Thanks for sharing.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is cute, I have read it a couple of times, a real fantasy, lol, men like him don't fall for 'mommys' some are MILFs but this is a sweet story. so when I seeit I read it over.
Naomi M chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Its really gd
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
like like
elusivetwilight chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That. Was. Amazing.

I think what made it for me was that you were so realistic about it. Everything from Bella's emotions and the way Edward slowly broke through every last one of her defences...all the way to the ending. I loved it...you made it hot without letting it be seedy or without the anatomy lesson.

Edward was so masculine and the awkward moments he had were refreshing! It gave him more dimension rather than the usual I'M THE DUDE APPEARING IN THIS ONE SHOT. YOU KNOW THIS BECAUSE I AM PERPETUALLY HARD THE WHOLE TIME.

kwim?

The imperfections on both sides (and I'm not referring to the curves on our curvy girl at all...) made this perfect.

Thank you for writing, I really enjoyed this!
7 Ace chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I like that he's moved in with Bella :) Uh oh, I hope that Sabrina and Edward can be close. I'd hate to grow up with not knowing that my real dad isn't the one I grew up with. LOL "suddenly I'm 12..." lol midgets on tricycles lol I definitely had my childhood taken from me and if F***ing sucks. Every child should at least meet their father first fathering moment for Edward. I think that the part where Edward and Bella are on the phone is funny. haha she's disappointed that it's not a ring lol. How old are Edward and Bella? Are you going to continue this or is this over?
E's My Brand Of Heroin chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh yes, this is much more my speed. I'm such a wuss. I want to read your other stuff, I do, but I have a feeling I couldn't handle them. Your first chapter of WtLW made me want to cry- not you, me- but this I can do. Wasn't expecting it, but I'm happy.
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
loved it.
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Awesome chapter,sexy and HOTTTTT!
Iklepixie chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
All it takes is the live of a woman to become the Edward of your dreams
kstar0330 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011