Reviews for Dime a dozen
Mandie chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I really loved the first 3/4 of the story. But after they broke up, it just went downhill :(
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Love this! I like Ino with Kiba better then Shika. Sorry Shika!
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Okay wow, this thing is gorgeous. The story-line is pretty clear, the characters are potrayed amazingly, overall it's ÀWESOME! Good job...
InoKibalova chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I finally found this story! This is pure genius! It's funny, it's cute I just love it! I read this a few months ago but I forgot the title and I didn't make a note of it. So for the past few months I have been scanning inokiba fanfics for so long and finally I found this fanfic!

This is my most favourite fanfic ever I can read it forever and never get bored of it! keep up the great work!
coffeelove chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This perfection deserves a hell lot more reviews! I loved the way you wrote them together. I have a new favorite pairing because of you!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
sdfhasdjkfjsdgkds THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
KibatheWolf97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
these were both sexy and funny! NICE JOB!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I laughed all the way through while reading this. Totally hilarious _
leiaah chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved every single bit of it! You captured Ino and Kiba very nicely, and I enjoyed it a lot! An instant fave no doubt about it!
ohgoditsbriony chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i awh'd at this.

that was really good.

LND x
Slyefoxfury chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
hahaha that story was epic. you said the ending was weak and lame but I thought it was perfect.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love that story, I really do! *_*

I don't no what to say, I'm speechless...PLEASE write more, I'm starving for mor Kiba/Ino antics XD

you're really gifted as a writer...
sadgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i liked it, it was funny sad happy . my fav part when kiba had to drag ino again cuz she was sai's "model"
Alexilaihorox chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
HAHA...it was perfect! I absolutely loved it XD
babyaf chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i loved every second of it!