Reviews for Deimos Swing
littlebat chapter 8 . 12/14/2017
Omg! SO GOOD *_*
I can‘t stop reading!

The change in emotions throughout this conversation was just perfect and you created this perfect setting where you just want to scream at the characters „be honest just this once“ - „spike you idiot you saw the video, heard the fucking song, how foolosh are you not to see!“ ... and then they don‘t talk because of all the right reason and i just sit here and cry because i could just feel how real this dilemma would be for those two . I seriously cried! But it was just so great that they didn‘t say anything to each other and it is just so good that you created such an emotional storyline. I feel like faye is truly lucky and should go to deimos because there is so much happi ess in store for her. she did the hardest of jobs, as you said, once in her life she got robbed of her memories, it is like she has two lives already, then she had to suffer so much to physically fight to forget her second one. created her own third one. And now it is so brutal that she has to realize that you simply cant forget either life, the first came back to her, so now does the second one. Such a great story for her! And i want her to be with spike but it really feels like this would be a bad decision for her, being tied to an untequited love... i want her to be with him, but as he deeply cares for her, listening to this story - he just has to let her go. Like it is the greatest sign of his love to not tell her he loves her to not keep her away from this fucking lucky new life.

i feel the dilemma of them inside me. It could be a fucking hollywood drama! I seriously love you right now. In my opinion this also would have been a really great ending for this story, because it is just so dramatic. 3

but i am so glad i can read on and don‘t have to deal with my melancholic thoughts. I am addicted! It is definitely my favourite story for cowboy bebop so far 3
Lorime chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I read it in a one time! This one was magical! I could feel every piece of their feelings for each other! I might be two years late but I just wanted to thank you! You write very well and english is not my first language haha but I could understand everything without translations! Best Wishes!
Lorime chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
liz-sakura chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Hello, I loved the end, sorry if not had commented before, but not had time available, really, thanks for finish the story
and considering me to finish reading it, I hope you to continue with other stories.
starflow.22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awesome! It's only the first chapter and I can't wait to read the rest _
satomika chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I love it!

It's perfect!

Especially the way you incorporated her beta tape and the idea of the reason why Faye was thrusted 50 years into the future because her special person wasn't born yet!

I love it all!

:D

I hope you make more Faye/Spike fics!
TheSniperguy chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Absolutely beautiful ending to a supposedly sad one :')
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I liked how you integrated one of my most favorite songs into the story. It really fits Faye too.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
for your first Cowboy Bebop fanfic, this is really really good. that scene with present Faye and younger Faye was just so touching, I seriously almost cried.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
This was a superb chapter! That stinking Apollo Volakis will probably be sending the Red Dragons after Spike soon. I hope Spike figures out that this "Apollo Volakis' is associated with the Red Dragons.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
That was so cool how Spike was piloting the Swordfish again! Hey, when you're on Spike's bounty list, you're as good as captured!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Liked how Spike tried to start a conversation with Faye. Kind of reminds me of the series when Faye would get angry at him just because he wanted to start a conversation. Also wondering if Faye is secretly helping this "Apollo Volakis." Spike should know that something is up with her.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Can't beieve Spike is chasing Faye on Deimos! Great story so far.
raeshilin chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Finally, I was able to retrieve my FF password ;D and now for my review...
Honestly, I'm quite disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I totally love your work. I mean I was expecting more of Spike and Faye being together and the fact that Julia's there :roll eyes: But I guess there will be a lot of SxF scenes on the next chapter (of course) lol Will it be the final chapter? ugh please update soon.
Shisenki chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
omg! o_O like omigingerbreadman!XD
Spike you idiot, wake up! She's already THERE!XDD
Faye, happy-happy-happy-happy birthday! Hahaha specifically your 80 but technically your celebrating your 26th birthday!Hahaha
Okay, your making me feel anxious for the next chapter/ the part 2... omg, I can't wait is the whole commotion was plot by Spike or a evil mastermind... Gonna wait for it! Update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »