Reviews for Deimos Swing
liz-sakura chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Hello, I loved the end, sorry if not had commented before, but not had time available, really, thanks for finish the story
and considering me to finish reading it, I hope you to continue with other stories.
starflow.22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awesome! It's only the first chapter and I can't wait to read the rest _
satomika chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I love it!

It's perfect!

Especially the way you incorporated her beta tape and the idea of the reason why Faye was thrusted 50 years into the future because her special person wasn't born yet!

I love it all!

:D

I hope you make more Faye/Spike fics!
TheSniperguy chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
Absolutely beautiful ending to a supposedly sad one :')
Ghibli Ninja chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I liked how you integrated one of my most favorite songs into the story. It really fits Faye too.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
for your first Cowboy Bebop fanfic, this is really really good. that scene with present Faye and younger Faye was just so touching, I seriously almost cried.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
This was a superb chapter! That stinking Apollo Volakis will probably be sending the Red Dragons after Spike soon. I hope Spike figures out that this "Apollo Volakis' is associated with the Red Dragons.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
That was so cool how Spike was piloting the Swordfish again! Hey, when you're on Spike's bounty list, you're as good as captured!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Liked how Spike tried to start a conversation with Faye. Kind of reminds me of the series when Faye would get angry at him just because he wanted to start a conversation. Also wondering if Faye is secretly helping this "Apollo Volakis." Spike should know that something is up with her.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Can't beieve Spike is chasing Faye on Deimos! Great story so far.
raeshilin chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
Finally, I was able to retrieve my FF password ;D and now for my review...
Honestly, I'm quite disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I totally love your work. I mean I was expecting more of Spike and Faye being together and the fact that Julia's there :roll eyes: But I guess there will be a lot of SxF scenes on the next chapter (of course) lol Will it be the final chapter? ugh please update soon.
TheLadyMartyr chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
omg! o_O like omigingerbreadman!XD
Spike you idiot, wake up! She's already THERE!XDD
Faye, happy-happy-happy-happy birthday! Hahaha specifically your 80 but technically your celebrating your 26th birthday!Hahaha
Okay, your making me feel anxious for the next chapter/ the part 2... omg, I can't wait is the whole commotion was plot by Spike or a evil mastermind... Gonna wait for it! Update soon!
liz-sakura chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Hello and thank you very much for his message and the notice of the new chapter, I like me very much.
For that this waiting spike to find Faye? haaaa! if not why he goes to visit deimos? and poor Faye, hopefully achieve happiness. What will be happening? Why a gun? uuuyy are many questions And I stay in suspense jajjaja, but left me excited and waiting for the next chapter. please update soon :)
Harumigirl chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
You totally own this chapter i liked th quote: "The wonderful person destined for her wasn't born yet during the time she lived, so she waited, and waited. She waited a long time to find the one for her" ITS BEAUTIFUL and so true, Its part of we the fans of S/F want to believe, it was destiny who play it part in encounter of this two, Julia was the first love of Spike, but Faye is the one final woman for him. hehehehehe or so I felt it that way, do you agree?

I want to the next chap. so close to the final. :D
TheLadyMartyr chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I hope you would update soon! I really love the story!
***Waiting mode***