Reviews for ZAT: Serius Prime
rimera chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Very, very cool. I can't wait to read some with Gohan as part of the team. I'm excited to see how the chemistry goes once the novelty wears off. I also look forward to finding out more about Shu's past...
Lady Venamisa chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Man, this just gets better and better, doesn't it? ;) You are still the king of all things epic.

Sorry I haven't been around a lot. Remember the friend I told you about? Well, I've been staying over with her for the past few days. Well, I am back and ready for business! :) Keep on writing this stuff, revy! You have a real tallent for it!

~Lady Venamisa~
Sid89 chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Revu, you have quite the interesting stories. Your best so far is definitely immortal sayian, but this one is wuite entertaining as well. You are a great author with a lot of imagination.
Lady Venamisa chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Oh, damn! o.O

First of all, some excellent lines in this chapter! Pendyne kicks ass! :3

I hope this story gets more reviews and hits soon...this is just brilliant! You really explain things intelligently, even if the chapters are short. This miniseries needs more love ;D

p.s.: elipsies xD
Lady Venamisa chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
I was just going over your story again, and I just realized that I never reviewed this chapter! This is pretty bad-ass, right here!

Ha! Stupid, foolish, human-like creatures! That's what you get for messing around with things you don't understand!

He he he, You really know how to make a story interesting, eh? :3 well, off to read the next chapter!

P.S. YOU ROCK MY SOX
Prats 'R' Us chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
That was a good chapter,I'm sort of wondering where captain Jack Harkness and his team are through out this. Where do you get your names from I love them!
Lady Venamisa chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
You know revu, it takes a good author to write great characters, but it takes a GREAT one to write great original characters in a fanfiction for any anime! Keep up the good work, and I will be here, reading as always :3

~Lady Venamisa~
Prats 'R' Us chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
this is getting interesting, though I'm not sure what it has to do with dragonball z but I still like it. Ah Pendyne there's always one isn't there lol.
Cuauhtemoc chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Revu, you did catch my eye on this story. even if i haven't seen your other stories. i am now hooked. oh and your twist on the book of “Time and Relative Dimension in Space”. Ha! good one in adding it in there like that. (now where did i park that box)

Cuauhtemoc
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
so this takes place while Gohan and the others are fighting buu right? It sounds intresting are the dbz characters going to apear at some point?
Lady Venamisa chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
D Revu, this is just OMG-NESS! I can't wait to see where this goes!
Supreme Tempest chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Well I don't think the proffesor's going to be happy about that! Please update soon.