Reviews for What happened when Ash was away
Captain Milotic chapter 5 . 7/26
Awesome! At first, I was a bit shocked, thinking Misty might've had a crush on Tracey in your fic, but the idea of Ash misinterpretating it out of jealousy makes perfect sense. And then Gary being there, asking Ash about the protection... That is brilliant!

I do think the focus on Tracey not being manly is a bit homophobic and misogynistic, but it's what the characters feel and (hopefully) not you. And during the moments of jealousy, it's understandable Ash feels that way.

And Gary's advice... I never believe in playing hard to get, Pikachu is right. I also love how you gave Pikachu lines, instead of just "Pika Pika", like most authors do.

Misty walking in on Ashyboy and Gary, thinking Ash might be gay... Awesome! And Ash actually pretending to like him for the jealousy effect... But I think Misty would've rejected Danny, Georgio and Rudy if she wouldn't be into Ash too. Violet watching... Epic! I don't like PalletShipping at all, but the desperate faking here... Priceless!

Glad the EgoShipping remained one-sided. Gary seeing Misty as hot makes sense, but Misty being into Gary would feel a bit odd. If others like it, that's fine, but I can't imagine Misty actually feeling attracted to Garyboy (sorry, just had to call him that once in my life).

Ash having the brains of a newborn Igglybuff? That's insulting to Igglybuff! :P

Amazing ketchup references, always good. :P

Funny how you actually have the AAML word, actually making shipping a thing here... Breaking the fourth wall? :P

Gary succeeded at convincing Violet he isn't gay, even though convincing Violet is pretty damn easy. You made Misty's stupid sisters nicely in-character, including their so annoying like way of like talking... .

Nice you brought the mallet back, lots of people are forgetting about it.

And Ash's stupidity isn't out-of-character, this is typically dense, stupid Ash. That's just the way it is.

About the end: how is Daisy (or Lily and Violet) a hot chick? Shitloads of make-up, probably plastic surgery and a very unattractive, egoistic, selfish personality. And Brock shopping with Lily and Violet? Out of character for those two, but oh well, maybe he found some way to bang them and they fell for it. :P

All by all, awesome fic, little flaws and lots of awesome moments. 9/10. No, fuck it, 10/10!
Mrs. Nose chapter 5 . 3/15
Awesome fanfic, I laughed a lot XD.
Mrs. Nose chapter 3 . 3/15
LOLOLOLOL
Ash is so desperate it hurts. Can't believe he'd try THAT lol
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 3/15
Poor Ashy!
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 3/15
I never get tired of jealous Ash :,D
Tropicallight chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
You know what I hate palletshipping , calivershipping and egoshipping... They are like totally GROSS!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Yep! Same one! It's idea time! You mentioned Gary saying Dawn in Sinnoh interesting? Why not Gary goes to,"play" with Dawn? I'm fairly sure you know what I mean by,"play".
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Sigh... So sad... I look for an orangeshipping fanfic and I get this...

Sniff... Sniff... Waah!
misty luv pikapa chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Ha haaaaassssss toooo good!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Great story! Hilarious! Wish the ending was longer, but overall great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Everybody needs a little Gary loving. I approve all his ships.
LeChick chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Oh God I love everything about this! Ash is stupid xD Gary is so awesome and stupid too. And I just want to hug poor Misty and Pikachu, the only sane ones of the bunch.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Oh god I love Gary.
pokefan100 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Amazing story! Very believable and clever plot and well written. I love how you kept Gary single at the end and how Ash messed everything up throughout the story! AAML forever!
Ammyst chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Laughing, laughing so hard right now at the ending.