Reviews for What happened when Ash was away
cid.neha chapter 5 . 4/27
You know what I hate palletshipping , calivershipping and egoshipping... They are like totally GROSS!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/12
Yep! Same one! It's idea time! You mentioned Gary saying Dawn in Sinnoh interesting? Why not Gary goes to,"play" with Dawn? I'm fairly sure you know what I mean by,"play".
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/12
Sigh... So sad... I look for an orangeshipping fanfic and I get this...

Sniff... Sniff... Waah!
misty luv pikapa chapter 5 . 2/24
Ha haaaaassssss toooo good!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Great story! Hilarious! Wish the ending was longer, but overall great story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Everybody needs a little Gary loving. I approve all his ships.
LeChick chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Oh God I love everything about this! Ash is stupid xD Gary is so awesome and stupid too. And I just want to hug poor Misty and Pikachu, the only sane ones of the bunch.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Oh god I love Gary.
pokefan100 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Amazing story! Very believable and clever plot and well written. I love how you kept Gary single at the end and how Ash messed everything up throughout the story! AAML forever!
Ammyst chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Laughing, laughing so hard right now at the ending.
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
i hate you now!
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
im starting to hate your writing more and more and this is the last straw the second strike is that you could write a m rated narnia story and the first was your obsession with pokeshipping ( squirtle and gyadose say they wont help you )
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
i tink its cald the fiet or somten laek tat o good job (RED)
\/
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Oh, don't worry. I see those hints . . .

Awww! Poor Ashy! But again, all those questions in his mind, he needs to be the one to find out the answers himself. For AAML, this has got to happen! :) Can't wait! To the next chappie I go!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh, there's no way I'm hating you, a solid Poke-Shipper that I am. Ash totally needs this. He needs to realize a couple... no, a lot of things. Like, say, what transpired while he was away? Oh yes...

"'The Four Sensational Waterflower Sisters of Cerulean City'."... well, there's a pretty big surprise! Haha! Awesome piece! I'm loving it so far, now on to the next chapter!