Reviews for The Ultimate Food Fight
Unknown chapter 21 . 9/22
Awesome! Though I believe it would have been better if in the story Chase's Palator form merged with Devouron bringing forth a Foodon which is the embodiment of good and evil with a significant increase in power! I also think Chase deserved some more lovey-dovey time with Coco in this. Also it's sad to see Miamia's Foodon get destroyed although it's possible she could make another one and maybe it could have survived due to being an angel. If there was sequel I would love the first two events to occur, if you don't want to do it that's fine I can imagine it for fun.
johntohigh chapter 3 . 6/21
Try making a Jet set radio fanfic
Month4 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Good story. I have an idea for part of a plot for either a new Fighting Foodons story or sequel to this one. That is if you want to hear it?
4fireking chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Major144 chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
A delicious fanfic! I enjoyed every chapter. It had a perfect bled of action and drama! You even threw in little bits of humor and horror to spice things up! I give your creativity for this story five stars!
Graydarkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I LOVE fighting foodons! Awesome start to what I know will be a great series!
Dead Turtle chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
Applause for you for writing and completing this story.

I love it and I thank you for writing it.
Fenikkusumaru chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
Wow. I read this entire story in one night, and it... was... AWESOME! A great story despite it being the only Fighting Foodon FanFiction. Great story!
archsage328 chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
now THAT is one way to serve up an awesome fanfiction for a great, yet apparently relatively unknown anime! keep up the awesome work, and i hope u write a sequel, or another fighting foodons fanfic at least. keep up the awesome work!
MasterBrattan chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
just awesome!
MasterBrattan chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
actually, pretty good. don't worry about not remebering much, the most i remember is when coco saw a spider on her wok, she jumped on chase. and another episode clawdia teasing her about liking chase, making her blush so much you could fry an egg on her wok, which clawdia did
MasterBrattan chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
i shall be the first to review this story. love it so far. enjoying coco getting all flustered over chase. btw, it seems you beat me to getting the first fighting foodon fic up