Reviews for A Captain's Punishment
Cheekymiss chapter 3 . 7/23
I do realize this story is old but your an awesome writer hopefully ill be able to reach this level soon.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 4/22
Ahhh YES! This was great! I had to read all 3 chappies before reviewing (that's how I do) and you had me worried on those first two. So angsty and dramatic, but soo f***ing hot, too! And sweet, telling when they realised they were in loooove! I really like this; it is freakin sexy and sweet, and it is really well written, and it wrapped up well! Thank you!
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 1 . 3/21
That's was so amazing the vocabulary and the incredible description. Wow! What a great writer
Mizukinokawaii chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
great fic...aahhh..it is so hot...! is there an extra air conditioner to make my room cooler?
just keep writing...
i like this story and the ideas of switching the role play...thats great!
sign

mizukinokawaii
michellemybell20 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
OMG! I LOVE it! ;D I am going to check out all your work Right now!
crochetamommy chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Aww, really cute. Enjoyed it a lot. Great job!
cellaria chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
aw i love this fic.. 3rd time reading :D it's hot i like first times & love that they switched. i like that there's a bit of angst & they're emotional but that it still has sweet moments & doesn't seem ooc. obviously i wouldn't mind it longer.. but i think it was very well done for only 3 chapters. would you do more renbya stories? can't have enough of those lol & i'd love to see at least a few ch ikkaku/yumi! or nezumi/shion?
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Fantastic! Absolutely bloody brilliant! :3
WhimsyUsagi chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
omg, i would've loved to either be rukia catching them like that or.. orrr... umm... naaaaah, i really want to be the rukia right then and there xD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
O lol rukia
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
O god this is so doddamed good
(I know I said goes name in vain so I shalt go to hell)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
You and me can be best friends for an eternity if you continue writing lemons
And I nearly screamed when the 9 inches part was mentioned
This is truly a story I'm recommending to my friends
Good Job * thumbs up*
Ka chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Emotional crap does not make dubcon right. Just thought you should know. I mean, it's a bit too usual in fanfic, ya know?

... and yes, I like this pairing, and yes, I would be interested in a story that would sort of go like this but darker rather than romantic.

Or in something totally romantic and fluffy with angst, but that's your usual M.O. already, right?
Ka chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
(Byakuya snorted and shook his head. "That is no excuse. If you were tired you had but to say so and I would have let you go home for some rest. It is not the sleep that has angered me, Renji. It is the fact that you deemed yourself worthy of sleeping in my home." Byakuya move slowly towards Renji until he was standing so close they were almost touching. "The only people allowed to sleep in my home, Renji, are either a member of my family," Byakuya touched the back of his hand to Renji's face and moved around him until he was standing behind him. Byakuya leaned against him and pressed his lips to Renji's ear. "Or my one of my lovers." Byakuya ran his fingers down Renji's neck and grinned as the other man shivered under his touch. "You are not family Renji. And you have never been my lover. So I will give you a choice. You can either submit to a punishment, which I know you greatly dislike, or you can submit to being my lover for the night. I have always been curious about what all of those lovely tattoos would look like bare to the light and glisten with sweat while you are spread out on my bed." Byakuya stepped back from Renji, who was now trembling to the point that Byakuya could hear his teeth chattering. "I must warn you though, I do enjoy a little pain when with a lover. But I promise you, if you choose a beating instead, it will be worse then any you have received so far." Byakuya moved to the door and looked back at the other man once more. "Whatever you choose, I will be in my bedroom. I suggest you choose quickly or I will choose for you.")

And if this was me, I'd interupt my boss halfway trough the tatoo-talk and say "Punishment it is then. Do take care not to beat me to death though."

But let me continue to read this guilty-pleasure fic.
Zenzola chapter 1 . 11/25/2012