Reviews for Beautiful Strangers
stickybluemarshmellows chapter 24 . 12/7/2011

I love your stories especialy BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS.

anyways I'm finally finished with it and I just wanted to let you know how great I thought it was.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
All I have to say is that while this was a good story. The plot left a lot to be desired like I don't know... how about Jacob getting arrested. He could have been arrested for multiple things... stalking, rape, assault, 4 counts of attempted murder. I feel that at the very least Edward should have pressed charges for assault. But Edward acted like a dumb ass and Bella acted like a typical abuse victim in letting the perpetrator get of scott free. Hope their consciences will be clear when he moves on to his next victim and he kills her.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 24 . 1/11/2011
really good story

keep writing

nessa81833 chapter 25 . 12/30/2010
very good story keep it up nessa.x.x.x.
xxStarInTheSkyxx chapter 24 . 12/30/2010

That was seriously the best FanFic i have ever read! No joke! I read this whole story instead of doing my English Essay and i don't even regret it lool! Every chapter had me gripped! Your writing is amazing and i loved your Edward and Bella 3 Alice, as usual was amazing in this story and Jacob was a excellent villain! I know it was never revealed officially only suggested but i'm glad Edward is the father! I hope you maybe write a sequel to this one day as i'd love to read the rest of their story?

mysecrets101 chapter 25 . 12/15/2010
MentallyInspired chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
This is SO good! I HATE Jacob, I think he's a chihuahua at heart :P lol amazing story line! :D
Silver moonlight river chapter 24 . 7/3/2010
Awesome story :)
Kimi Lowe chapter 24 . 2/25/2010
Love the story..
Shin23 chapter 21 . 2/24/2010
they do need to move. Just saying. Luv your story!
BornAnOutlaw chapter 24 . 2/18/2010
Good story, but no offense your grammar is terrible. You said in this chapter something along the lines of ' its wrapped around the babies neck' BABIES implies more than one baby like: the cows, or the desks. Baby's with an 's means belonging to the baby. So it should be, ' wrapped around the baby's neck.' Also a few chapters ago in your A/N you said 'the babies comming.' Again that implies more than one child. 's can also mean 'is' so 'the baby's (the baby is) comming.' If you need a beta let me know I'll do it.
BOOKWORMmunchies chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
good job
monstersandlostboys chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Mmhm. I knew I hate Jake. -shakes head-
belalicious chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
i bet you that the cotton swabs weren't edward's dna! Favorite story so far!
AnthonyMasen chapter 27 . 12/25/2009
I think you should publish it's a good opportunity.

I got a few name suggestions for Alice and Emmett's character.

Amy,Justine,Keagan,Lindsey,Greta for Alice