Reviews for Desperation
Isabelle777 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Peeerfect!
bellaandedward chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
im and edward fan and i think it was great but make more edward and bella belong edward should find out
its-rpattz-baby chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow, i was in the mood for a Bella and Jasper fic and then came across this one shot. As soon as i noticed it was smutty, i was clicking that thing, desperate to start reading and wow... you write great lemons, that was really hot. Loved it!
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I haven't read much on Jasper and Bella other than Visceral. This was really intense! LOL Loved it!

Joan
Emily chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Yes I more then like it.;P
Madmum chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
OMG! I want this Jasper! Right now!

This is a sexy read. Thx.
charcoalcanary chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
The emotion coursing through her veins would be incredible! I'm jealous. This was Jasper as he should be. A little sneaky, a lot sexy, as well as caring.
Thanks for sharing.
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Like it? that ooc was such a turn-on! but my head it still wondering about Alice and Edward, lol. whateva! i loved it.
SFJ0813 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i luv this. this is fuckin hot. glad that you didn't make bella out to be the 'iwannatakeitslow' girl cuz we all know bella aint as innocent as she portrays.
Vanilla87 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was very good one-shot :)
Nyomixx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Great lemon. Tastefully done and considering it's with Jasper... I still want more! He He He. Great job.
lizzy-sarah'-teampaul chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
wow. hot. ;) i like this jasper.
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i love when jasper uses his power like that. cute story.
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Holy bajeebus! That was so hawt! Rough, hard Jasper sex? *SWON*

Wow, Edward who? Hahaha!

*fans self*
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
OH. MY. GAWD. That was...WHEW! How in the world will Jasper keep *that* from Edward? Mercy! Butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »