Reviews for Desperation
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Very sexy!
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
whew. i mean, just, whew! loved this so much! great lemon!
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So effing hot! You really know how to leave a girl wanting more! I love how plausible this was, and how it fit neatly into cannon without being off the wall. I think Jasper and Bella are just too hot for words.
HPFangirl71 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I totally loved this bit of Jasperella smut! Great story!
SahNahTahAhNah chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
full of awesome lemony goodness that i love
Sassy Mami chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
really really good, too bad it isnt a story.
HensonsAnimal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009

loved it though ;)
Kendall94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i like it but what will happend to edward and alice? they can smell and see what happend cant thay?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
All i can say about desperation is WOW!
xq1227 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
ooh.. this is not surprising at all. I could totally see this happening. It's not like Bella really cared about Edward besides his looks and some sex from him. When did she give two shits about his fears, concerns, struggles and feelings? Figures she'd spread her legs for the first vampire to give it to her. All he has to be is cold and sparkly.
Maddy chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Typical Bella the whorish Mary Sue. she is SO self insert, shallow and unreliable, I could see her hooking up with anyone. Poor Edward. all intelligence and superpowers, but he had such POOR taste.
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow! That was hot. Loved it.
petra-babe chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
love the Bella / Jasper connection! More! :D
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Whoa! I did not see this coming! This lemon made me weak at the knees bb. I'm a shameless B/E h00r, but I really loved this. What an interesting little twist on the whole papercut fiasco!

Great job - thanks for giving me the link on Twitter! Loved it :)

The-real-Bella-cullen98 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
um what was that i mean it was correct in spelling sort of but FAIL EPIC FAIL
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »