Reviews for Flow Over the Azure
Vanilla Flower chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It almost makes me cry... You're very cruel. But this was lovely. Thanks.
Jikufurido chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well, I found it pretty sad but tender too. I hope you understand me.

Anyway, there is little jump on the story telling, but don't worry, it is fine the way it is.

I am sure you know, but... there will be a sequel of Fafner, stay tunned!
Ax-lyions chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow.

I just finished a marathon of the entire series, and the ending, as always left me going "THEY NEED AN OVA WHERE SOSHI COMES BACK". They should use this as thier guide to how it should go. HOORAY!
kanata1511 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Yay for another new story! It's great like usual. I love this very much. I like the description of Kazuki and Soushi. It must be very happy to Kazuki to see those flowers and that they wouldn't be in any fight anymore for they have finally found their final destination of their life. Great story! Write more!
hibiastereofath chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i like it and dont worry, its pretty good and well written, well described i like your writing style, please make another story
whizzley chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
another new story. i like this! i like how you describe kazuki and soushi. in this story soushi is almost back to his natural affair from the beginning and i like the precaution of the flowers and trees and poor fumihiko first he lost his wife and now kazuki. well-written and good job please continue to write! thank you for the story