Reviews for I put away childish things
TheUltimateFandomer chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Oh my croft. This is adorable and I LOVE IT!
amy-pondwilliams chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
oh god i'trying not to laugh in class while reading this haha XD i think my whole heqad is red at the moment haha
stardiva chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
GIGGLE

THAT'S OUR CAPTAIN

THAT WAS FUN AND LIGHT

GOT ANY MORE?
MadameHarkness91 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very cute, something i can imagine Jack doing... Made me smile when i wasn't exactly feeling like smiling. Very good :)
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This has got to be the cutest Janto story I have ever read, I have enjoyed reading this, I love how Jack to the intiative to make Ianto feel like a kid for a day, now I wouldn't mind a sequel to them being at Ianto flat all day ;)
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol Brilliant! Any chance I could have the quote? I kinda like it too... sorta- I have a very childish side, but it rarely plays peek-a-boo.

Oh dear, you have reduced my brain to a childish... mush? I was trying to thing of a grown-up word then. Didn't work. Loved the story by the way!

Carrie; )
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
TMNT! That cartoon is awesome. My brothers used to love it when I was little .. in fact one of my brothers wanted to call me Donatello if I was a boy ...

Anna.x.(:
NO-PANTIES chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
lol i love it
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Aw! They're so cute. Ianto is definitely too young to act so old. Sad about his faith too.

Gx
Flabagash chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Omg, that was so cute and adorable! I loved it

Please please please write the rest of their day :D I want to know how the pancakes and TMNT turn out :P