Reviews for Basil, the Great Mouse Detective 2
please upload
vinarasctt chapter 7 . 4/15
it has to end here
vinarasctt chapter 3 . 4/15
Is basil a mouse version of Batman in this fanfiction because both of them know how to kick some ass.
vinarasctt chapter 1 . 4/15
I did not know people ship basil x Olivia
Fuzzywuzzytail chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
I must say, this was AMAZING.
Really loved it with all my fangirl's heart.
Oh, I know it's been a while since your last chapter, but maybe we can hope for another one...?
anonamous chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
awesome I know its been a while but id love to see more
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
YAS 3 Just... YAS 3 loooove this! Also love your BxO art on deviantart 3
5.7400 chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
I like it. Nice and sweet. When are you going to post the next chapter?
Tigerlillyth chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
yay! *mischievous evil look* I love the expression "wet pants" hehe, great one there, really! I love this story and its really incharacter, a huge compliment! cant wait for the next chapter, but even if it takes long, its definitely worth waiting for!
flippyandflaky chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
this is a very good fanfic you got the characters personalities dead on it is amazing.

:D
flippyandflaky chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
ahhhh i love it so much
Ranna's Tardis chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Hmmm... lovely story. I wish for an update most dearly, and the story has such emotion. I would check over spelling, just a little, but overall, very well-done!
FlameofIsis chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Wow, I really hope you continue this story because I am loving it so far! Olivia, being a dirty dancer like that? My my lol well, I know it's been awhile but I really hope you update soon!
Jupiter4 chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
I like it, it's a good story to read and I do hope you update as soon as you can.
Moon Witch '96 chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Okay, I like to say that this story is by far the best Olivia and Basil story I've read! I know you must get this a lot, but can you please translate the rest of this story into English? I really want to read the rest of the story, but I see that you haven't updated since last year... But please? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Anyway, I want to point out that you have a very good writing style, and that the way you're portraying the characters seem spot on for me... Thank you for the wonderful story that I have read so far, and I hope to see more of it...