Reviews for Winter, and Its Effects on Girls
Jellicos chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Very well written, beautifully depicted and described. Great job!

/Jellicos
Scribe of NineFish chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Damn. You certainly have a way with nuances..."I like the way Kenny's hands move for 'smitten', and his muted laugh when I flip him off."
vodka straight chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is beautiful. You are such an amazing writer! This just knocks me out. I love the odd pairing of CJ/Joey, two of the best characters that have ever entered the show, and who strangely seem compadible. I really, really love the title. So much of you're writing, your discription, your phrases just knocks me out!

"...a domestic sin..."

Poetry!
cappuccino girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
I think this just might be one of your best fics yet. It's short, and pure poetry. Beautiful in every way.
LizzieV chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
This is a REALLY awesome story! I don't know what else to say besides you are so very talented and I hope to read more of your work in the future! I especially love CJ/Ofc pairings so I will keep my eye on you! *wink* Keep that pen moving!
CCDucky chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story, Good story.