Reviews for You've got Mail
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 14 . 3/31
This is just simply amazing!
I don't even now what to say about this story. I loved every single part of it. Please keep on writing stories like this :)
trish chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
sooo MUCH ooc and fluff but i love it! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Çok hoş, gerçekten duygulandım. Daima Matt ve Mello'yu seveceğiz.
Ace Phantomhive chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
I looooved this story sooo soooo much!
Once i started readin it i couldn't stop! haha
i read it all in one go! (:
mxmsupporter chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Damn, I've known this song for so long, but as English isn't my native language, I never realised it's lyrics! They fit into this story so well! XDD
" ...Damn it! I was in love with a guy. Nate was right, I WAS meant to be gay. Damn it" hahaha! Guess being a genius that Near is can bring you a wider view on things... :D
Oh, this fic was so lovely! The moment when I said "WHATT?" in my mind coz I realised that Mello killed Anderson... The moment where Matt tried to learn how to bake... The 'Here we go!' sound... You two are a great pair to write! You make the story... Have, like, flesh? xD idk how to say it in English :) It's like a full human, with boiling blood and freedom of deciding what will happen next.
And the last sentence was great. 3
I think that's why intolerance annoys me. You can fall in love with somebody not because of their gender... All the people say that what matters is inside, not outside, but in reality, we're just sex-driven hypocrits. And don't get me wrong, I think it's right that we live by evolution... Our kind won't die in (near) future... But telling lies about love being 'pure'? Naah, not a bit! Maybe i'm not the right one to comment, coz i'm sooo not experienced in love ;p but still... And that's the other think I love in your fanfics. Apart from all the "Oh, I love your character, Mello/Matt!", you make them desire each other. Three cheers for that!
Hmm.. Getting long xD. But one last thing. I liked it in this fic that even if their love was "sudden, from the first sight", etc, they just can HAVE FUN in each other's presence.
Ok, now I really sound like a crazy fangirl. But why deny the truth? :D
Keep the good work!

... And update Stockholm Syndrome soon :D.
KKartter chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
This... This was.. I literally do not have words to describe how perfect this was. It is everything I could ever ask for in a fic! From the humor to the flirtyness. The bringing them together to prove that they truly are soul mates. And especially, Matt singing and dancing while cooking in the kitchen and Mello catches him but he doesn't stop! That is probably my TOP event between the two and you guys had it down perfectly. To. A. Tee. Amazing work and brilliant writing skills!

Oh and once yet again, its just after 3 in the morning because I started this around 11 and I physically could NOT bring myself to stop reading this beautiful thing until it was done. Gah! What are you doing to me? Who cares? I love it ;D
Lori5555 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Omg! i've read the first chapter of your story and totally fell in love with it immediatly. I love it.
Andy Elladora Black chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
Lol! Hahaha! I feel amusement at the fact Matt wants to meet 'her' ROFL! Matt's really cute though (dont be jealous Mello, I mean like a puppy cute :3) Mello would have to be my favourite then L then Matt followed by Near. Light would by absolutely last with thousands of OCs ahead of him because I hate the bastard but if not for him I wouldn't have been able to read Death Note and that would be sad. The hell am I even talking about? Sorry, it's late and I tend to ramble...

-Andy :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love this story!
little MetallicStars in myMind chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
That was a perfect way to end it-with the trash bag reference. :)
little MetallicStars in myMind chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
From what I've counted, Matt appears in about 9 panels of Death Note... Yet somehow, I feel that his portrayal here as a sensitive, sincere, adorable guy is believable o.o He's like the cream and sugar to Mello's coffee if that makes sense XD
little MetallicStars in myMind chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You've got me hooked at the first paragraph o.o Can't wait to read this and give actual reviews
Merixel chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
This story kept me in suspense till the end, couldn't stop reading.
So... Marry me? x3
Seriously, good job. Congratulations to you and Dlvvanzor! ;)
Nachtwelt chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
That was my first MattxMello and it was really very well written.
I like the way you put their past in the story and also that Mello was portrayed as a "broken, lonely and damaged" person without it being OCC.
Also I love Matt in this. He is just too cute here. I only know the Manga, so I can't say much about him being in or out of character since he's (sadly) only a minor character there.
Also I really liked the "Confrontation" when they finally met and Mellos lie was discovered.
And thank you for letting Mello have a good long hug. He really needed that.

Very good work! Kudos!
The Cake Genius chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
THIS IS JUST. TOTALLY. PERFECT.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!