Reviews for Harry Potter and the Amulet of the Moon
MrsH chapter 20 . 1/9
Thanks for the interesting and original story! I found some of the inter-dimensional stuff confusing, and there were several places where you almost seemed confused about it, too. And some of the chapters were too long, with too much dialogue about things that didn't really advance the story, but overall it's one of the best-written novels in the HP fanfic genre.

Thanks again for sharing your talent!
Gexorian chapter 20 . 6/10/2014
I enjoyed this quite a lot.
KMH1 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
Like other reviews have said, you could very well be published. I would love to see what you do with your own characters as well. You are able to create a very well rounded person and even with the fantastical aspect of the magical world, you have laid a foundation for suspended disbelief that is very logical.
Thank you for all of your hard work, and I look forward to reading more.
tlyxor1 chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Enjoyed the two stories. Very well written.
ECGordon chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
I've a terrible headache, now, as I've tried to follow the jumping across dimensions and I've lost myself a bit towards the middle: but I've found your idea quite interesting and, of course, I love the stories which present an healthy dose of plot and events.

I love the couple made by Luna and Harry, too: they're really sweet... and Draco! Oh, blimey, I hadn't no idea at all, at the beginning, that you would chose to let him become such a character!

My compliments, again, for your wonderful story. It would deserve many, many other reviews.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
This one was a lot better than the last one. It was superior in character, plot, and word usage. The only thing I hold against this one is the slightly cliche nature of the ending. It the whole good guys says 'your pride is your weakness' and the bad guy replies 'and your love of your friends is yours'. Besides that, was less wordy and had much more action. Keep it up.

~Ducks
restinpace chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
What a thought-provoking story! It's so interesting to imagine what a difference one decision can make to many lives. If one applied that to one's own life . . . well, it would be pretty creepy thinking of it.

I also found it interesting that responsibility can mature a person. I actually know this firsthand, but I still thought at first that the "other" Harry was being slightly immature. Especially after Harry put him in the Auror Leader test. I mean, I thought he should be able to forgive his own self—obviously Harry knows what's best for Harry. Then I thought back to DH and realized that Harry there was acting similar to the "other" Harry.

Your spelling and grammar is superb! I found only one spelling mistake and it could have been a typo. I also really enjoy how you describe characters. Harry and Luna's relationship growth from just letter writing (in "Antiquity Link") to an actual relationship was particularly pleasing.

Once again, thank you for writing such an excellently-structured and absorbing story.

P.S. The idea about the balls in "Antiquity Link" is brilliant! Also, let me know if you ever write something original.
bookivore chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
First, things I wanted to say about earlier chapters but had to read more to understand what was going on:

Harry, as Auror Leaders, will likely soon learn not to grab the portkey and walk into the obvious trap. In some ways Harry failed the same test that he passed earlier, because though the two options are less certain he is abandoning the more strategic position in order to have the faint hope of saving his friends.

Much earlier, when the Auror Test started I instantly had the fear that someone was putting Harry through false memories for a purpose. It was true but better than I thought because it was a more beneficial end than the silly challenges that Dumbledore (theoretically) put him through. I would have liked to see, however, that the benefit of being trained had some impact on the final challenge - it worked very well, and it is great that people from that world were the ones that planned & helped execute the rescue of their own world, but I find it amusing and disconcerting that Auror Leader Harry Potter's role in the defeat of AU Voldemort was - the patsy. The chump who did what he could have been expected to do since year 1 (let alone year 5). Funny and a little sad.

It makes things work out better when everyone returns home, of course, because they have not lost the ones who really defeated Voldie. (Could this be another reason why AU Harry was so annoyed? His life was supposed to lead at least to a storybook victory, but he did not participate; now he has to learn a new and demanding role.)

I like that 'our' Harry sees a use in talking to Lucius. I suppose you wrote AU Snape the way he was as a counterpoint; you have redeemable but too messed up for anything in Snape, and redeemable and 'useful' in Lucius. Like what you did with Dumbledore, the man who was too afraid to wield power to accomplish what he potentially could have in life.

All in all, very much liked the 2 stories. Sorry I didn't comment on the first one but I felt it was pretty much a prologue to a more action-oriented story so I just kept reading.
bookivore chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
One question that occurs to me that hasn't been answered yet is what has happened to Snape in this alternate universe. He could have been killed by the Unbreakable Vow, or there are various quibbles that say he might not have been killed by it - for example, he never was in a position to see Draco *failing* in his mission and then fail to help him, Draco stunned him and abandoned his mission. It could go either way.
Niwaki chapter 19 . 10/19/2010
it occured to me that I never figured out how come Hestia and Kingsley didn't travel between the dimension... I had a few quess but I don't think they are valid. so please, help me out?
Niwaki chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
nice way to end it again no mention of Teddy, while I did not think it a big concern it's still weird that Harry doesn't even think about him. I mean, he is Teddy's godfather and that fallows, in a certain way, that Luna will be an Aunt/ godmother if she so choses so I find it weird they don't even consider him together. of course I can see he isn't important to the story and it made it a lot easier to both read and probaly write. I understand why you haven't but it's still something weird(at least for me).

I really really loved this. the way you write harry's personality is interesting and believablea. you provide a lot of details without overdoing it leaading it neatly through the story without risking it becoming boring. I would saay that I would love you to continue but I don't think there exist a better ending than the one your just done- thank you for this!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Loved it!
TJeanetteT chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
An amazing sequel! Definitely going into my favorites list!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 20 . 4/27/2010
tbh, this wasnt as great as its prequel. I lost the enthusiasm for this sequel and just skimmed through the chapters to finish it up.
MachikoTakara chapter 20 . 2/6/2010
oh my god, i loved both this story and The Antiquity Link, but more-so the Antiquity Link because it isnt quite so... convoluted. And also because i have a strong interest in the Japanese culture and language.

While i must admit that i dont have a strong understanding of the japanese (yet... as i have only studied for about a year at uni) i think you captured their ideas and social structure extremely well.

While exhausting to keep up with, this story also becomes really involved in the topic in question. Mainly space/time paradoxes. Its really well written and a joy to read. Keep up the good work!