Reviews for True Love's First Kiss, a Modern Fairy Tale
AleG chapter 1 . 5/4
This story was really intriguing. I loved how Edward and Bella was compared to the characters of Pride
and Prejudice. I know this is very lame and weird, but am so touched by how strong the love between
Edward and Bella is. Twilight will be forever. This story is very creative. I felt like I was right in front of Edward and Bella when he asked her to marry him.
TeamJasperAndEmmett chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really enjoyed reading this a lot more than some of the fanfictions based around twilight
shelby chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Thanks for writing this bullshit!
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It was really sweet and I really enjoyed it!
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I loved it, so cute! :)
Kittykat2609 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this story was sooo sweet! You got all the facts right and remembered everything! i just love twilight! 3 3 3
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
LOL I liked it!
Cause in the daylight-x chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw this was so cute! it's also the last story im ever going to read in this decade :D congrats! haha. i was listening to forever and always by taylor swift in the beginning of this oneshot nd the first words in this oneshot are once upon a time and it was funny cuz as i read the words tswift said them in her song.

great oneshot! I LOVED IT. she gets her happily ever after (:

haha mike of newton! funny.

happy new year!
Shnuffas chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
sso shwwet!

i totally LOVE ur writing!
CrescentMoon12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww so sweet!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Sweet!
HonourDesperation chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow. This was excellent! The typical fairy tale, retold with appropriate dry humour. You even managed to remain more or less true to the characters of Edward and Bella. I love that Edward's sparkling skin resulted from true love. :-) This little story is a witty delight!
Sammy73 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
That was so sweet and so much fun! Thanks!