Reviews for Whisper to the Wild Water
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I enjoyed reading youjr story. Thank you.:)
ChaiGrl chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
This is what happens when you go back to school. I can't believe I just got done finishing your story. As always, this is one of my favorite verses out there in Supernatural. You create such real, true, and honest characters. I love the development that they have all gone through and I hope to watch them grow even more. Thanks for the read. It was something that I really needed to relax. I forgot how hard school could be. LOL. Take care and Happy Writing!
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Nice to see Kristine again though she isn't in the best spot at the moment...I liked the comparison between her and Jean-Claude and Sam and Ruby...and I liked the chick flick moment between the brothers at the end...good job!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Kristine has always been one of my favorite of your characters. She never fails to fascinate. This first chapter certainly has my attention, and I'm going to read the next ASAP.

Excellent writing, as always!

Love, Robin

Editor, SUPERNATURAL synopses

Check it out!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Whew! That was quite a ride! I'm thrilled that it insisted on being written, too. Thanks for giving in to it. :) There's more to come here, I'm sure. It'll be strange with Kristine not at the estate and Ellen running things alone.

Good to see the guys opening up a little more to each other, too. Still gonna be a rough road.

Are you going to address the whole Lucifer thing at some point in this verse? I always enjoy reading or watching Ruby's death. :) It was one of the blocks on the quilt I made for KazCon this year.

Anyway, great fic, hon! Loved it. :)

Looking forward to hearing all about Vancouver from you guys. Sorry I couldn't go. :( I'll just have to live vicariously. Hehehe Pictures!