Reviews for Unconditional
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. The style flowed very nicely. Kudos! :)
mysteryman chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
this is an awesome dialogue chapter between Lady and Vergil. The seeking questions she's asking really provoke Vergil into deliberate answers, a fascinating read.
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ohh, I enjoyed that . I get a feeling it's going to remain a one-shot, and I think I like it like that, not because I don't wanna read more, but because of the almost disconnected sense of mystery this story has. It makes me wonder, not just out of need, but want, I really want to know what it meant, the events that transpired, that strange room and such, and it gives me enough to speculate, but most importantly of all it simply leaves me keenly interested. The very language is slightly ethereal, like a constant flow of impressions and glimpses of the world it's sharing. It gives me few facts I can be certain of, and I enjoyed that, it's nice to see the supernatural touch in a fandom where demons and magic are so visceral and raw, while this had the feel of myth about it.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I liked it. It was peaceful and yet, full of life. It really was a nice shot in time for those two, and I liked the scene between them on the chaise. That was... Perfect. One last thing- The comment about the Lochness Monster was brilliant. I can see Sparda dealing with that. Great job.