Reviews for The Last Flock Member
StupidPyroChan chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
OMG!

You updated. :D

I can't wait for th next one.

-Sigh- The Flock always jump to conclusions. -_-

It's understandible but still, y'know?

Oh, man.

I really want to know what happens now! X3
Yreva13 i'm to lazy to login chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
MEAnie, darn cliffe, UPDATE!
Chaplain Lemartes chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
Aw, I was hoping she wouldn't get caught. Seeya for the next chapter anyhows.
jennedy chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
I'm glad you put in Iggy and Fang's doubt. That made it SO VERY MUCH MORE realistic. I hope Max doesn't just let Fang jump her, though. Xiang never really gets a chance to explain herself in any way. Poor kid.

Thanks for updating! :) I really like this, OC flocks/characters are my guilty pleasure.

~jennedy~
jennedy chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Hey there, it's me again. I find it kind of sad that this hasn't been updated since November. (One of my stories in the same, tragic state of disuse). So here I am, reviewing.

This is very nice. I like Xiang, though I hope she'll develop some sort of distinctness. She kind of just blends in right now, so it's hard to focus on her as the main character. Ariana's alright too, I guess. Your original characters are ok, and the way you portray the actual characters is very nice, but the best part so far is the plot. I love Xiang's flock. Nice job!

~jennedy~
Tammy Angel chapter 13 . 12/31/2009
This is so good! Please write more of it soon. ARe you chinese? i am :)
Anidori-Isilee chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
This story is really awesome!
Frostwind chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
Once again, I like to point out that is very well-written. I haven't read the books in a while, so is Angel the only one with any "power"? ANYWAY, I wonder if the School is going to find them...
Yreva13 chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
yayayayay good! update!
Madeline Cullen chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Wonderful as always, Nightie!

-Maddy
FallingSnow14 chapter 13 . 11/22/2009
I saw in my email that you had updated, and I'm thinking 'Oh my gosh I have to go read it right now!' It was a good chapter, very long, too, and I'll be waiting for more updates!

~FallingSnow
StupidPyroChan chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Yay!

They finally met the Flock! :D

I hope you do well in your school work!

(Even though you're not going to update as often.)

:[

I hope you update any time soon. :]
Madeline Cullen chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Aw...

Damn, there goes another story that gets less updates due to school...(mines included)

Write when you can Nightie! -

-Maddy
Chaplain Lemartes chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Hey, another great chapter... Write more damn it, write! *Shakes fist*. Nah, I kid. Anyway, I'll add this to my updates and fa- oh wait, I already have. Ah well - great fic.
FallingSnow14 chapter 12 . 11/2/2009
Great chapter! At last, Xiang and Ariana have met up with the flock!

Aww, so few updates? :( Well, I'll be waiting either way.

Keep it up! This story is one of the best fanfics I've ever read!

~FallingSnow