Reviews for Harry, Logic, and ADHD
Hydrophius chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
This was hilarious! I did a random search, and I found your fic! I'm glad I did too!
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is just too good! I love the chaos that is prominent in the story.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Aaaagh, this story is GREATNESS.
beth chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
please continue, its awesome!
jenn008 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Update soon!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I know you said you lost a ton of files, among them the rest of this, but here's hoping you still have some notes or a good memory for where you were headed, 'cause this? This $#! is FUNNY! Catch ya on the flipside, so don't get caught in the downslide, A J.
WhiteFang001 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Love what you did with the characters. Making Sirius behave for Petunia and Severus believe the thing, and the twins better friends to Harry than Ron... Oh and Dudley! I liked the personality change there! :)

Please write more and update soon! I can't wait to see what sort of mayhem they can get up to in Hogwarts!
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Cool story! Looking forward to the next update.
Kayla 44 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This story is hilarious. Please continue it. I would love to know what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE IT!
aruvnei chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I love this chapter!
aruvnei chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awesome!
Ems-g chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
don't give up on this story
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Sweeet...I wanna see that scene! I mean, 'AAAGH! GRIIIIIIM!' How awesome does that sound?
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
This fic is inbetwix lols and lmao funny. I applaud you! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! XP

Huggles and lovins,

~Wizard~
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
that scene with petunia and padfoot in knockturn alley was awesome, especially when it got to the malfoy part...i could almost imagine malfoy getting scared, and malfoy's never show emotions in public

cant wait for the next update...this story is now one of my favourites