Reviews for Harry, Logic, and ADHD
toolazytosignup chapter 6 . 3/20
Please continue. i love your story and insanity in it
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/15
Not sure if you will throw a fit on anything other then cheers and praises so all I'll say is this has good potential but needs a lot of surgery.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/15
Dumbledore should've consulted a muggle security agency and with a faraday cage setup to make electronics work they (The security agency people) could've set something far better up in one day then how ever long it took Dumbledore/Snape/Mcgonagall to set those *magic* traps up.

With Fluffy out of the way it appears that this section of the castle is actually the most ADA compliant section.
FanfictionShadow chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Yes, I know you're on hiatus, but more please? This is hilarious! And again, love the Severus and Harry interactions. Love it!
Sortinghat chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Good plot but dumbed down a lot.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I can tell this is whipped up from a smart phone/tablet rather then a PC because of the dumbed down format.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You want a review so bad as they say in the car commercial "you got it Toyota!"\

Your fic looks like it went thru a blender and came out wrong. There are so many skips that it's impossible to keep up.

Did you forget to write the actual story here? I assume you wrote it on a smart phone with really tiny keys or on a touch screen tablet as that's how it looks like it came out on.

I know because I have used tablets and they SUCK at anything but social media and youtube regardless of what the industry is trying so hard to sell.
FallenNiji chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Please continue. I love this story _
Icecoollolly chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
How did I even manage to spell that wrong? lupins* reaction. grrrr
Icecoollolly chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I love your story, can't wait to see lupine reaction. (:
seekingsnitches chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
This was hilarious! I did a random search, and I found your fic! I'm glad I did too!
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is just too good! I love the chaos that is prominent in the story.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Aaaagh, this story is GREATNESS.
beth chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
please continue, its awesome!
jenn008 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012