Reviews for Harry, Logic, and ADHD
Sortinghat chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Good plot but dumbed down a lot.
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I can tell this is whipped up from a smart phone/tablet rather then a PC because of the dumbed down format.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
You want a review so bad as they say in the car commercial "you got it Toyota!"\

Your fic looks like it went thru a blender and came out wrong. There are so many skips that it's impossible to keep up.

Did you forget to write the actual story here? I assume you wrote it on a smart phone with really tiny keys or on a touch screen tablet as that's how it looks like it came out on.

I know because I have used tablets and they SUCK at anything but social media and youtube regardless of what the industry is trying so hard to sell.
FallenNiji chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Please continue. I love this story _
Icecoollolly chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
How did I even manage to spell that wrong? lupins* reaction. grrrr
Icecoollolly chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I love your story, can't wait to see lupine reaction. (:
seekingsnitches chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
This was hilarious! I did a random search, and I found your fic! I'm glad I did too!
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! This is just too good! I love the chaos that is prominent in the story.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Aaaagh, this story is GREATNESS.
beth chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
please continue, its awesome!
jenn008 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Update soon!
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
I know you said you lost a ton of files, among them the rest of this, but here's hoping you still have some notes or a good memory for where you were headed, 'cause this? This $#! is FUNNY! Catch ya on the flipside, so don't get caught in the downslide, A J.
WhiteFang001 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
Love what you did with the characters. Making Sirius behave for Petunia and Severus believe the thing, and the twins better friends to Harry than Ron... Oh and Dudley! I liked the personality change there! :)

Please write more and update soon! I can't wait to see what sort of mayhem they can get up to in Hogwarts!
Flying Chrissy chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Cool story! Looking forward to the next update.
BlueMew24 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This story is hilarious. Please continue it. I would love to know what happens next. PLEASE UPDATE IT!