Reviews for Species
TehAngryXeno chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
NUUU PLZ COME BACK *cries*
Renapizo chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
I'm loving this story so far! Hope things heat up soon ;)
KaiH chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
You should finish this! Please! _
Fysh P. C chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
you prolly forgot all about this story didnt you...epic sadfac
Coconaur chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Any hope of getting you to update?

I really love your story. You didn't make your character as xommon as we normally see in District 9 stories, you made her loveable, yet imperfect at the same time. Your details are beautiful, and you even throw in humor at times. You've got me hooked, and though you haven't updated in over a year, I'm going to follow you and this story in hopes that you get a sudden burst of inspiration ;D
GrayHuntress chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I found your lovely story today and like it very much. Looking forward to its continuation.
anaris328 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Okay, okay, I noticed that the last time you updated was the end of Jan. Have you given up on the story or are you sticking to your guns and waiting for ten reviews? Cuz then I must emphasize this is #8 since you posted this chapter.

I've truly enjoyed reading this story, and it would be very disappointing to know that you've given up or are waiting until you get your reviews. Luv your work, hope to see more before the end of the world comes.
anaris328 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very good so far, only one qualm that I am wondering about. Would this piece go under alt universe? Basically, the sickness that causes the poleepkwa ship to crash land on Earth was not something that eliminated most of their species, infecting their home planet as well. I believe what the writer intended was that a deadly illness broke out on that particular ship, wiped out all the upper caste, did not affect the lower caste, and left the ship on auto pilot. The computer located the nearest planet, Earth and crash landed there.

We hear Christopher stating several times throughout the movie that he needed to get help. Where? From the very much intact population on his home planet. The illness was a very local event, not spread over their entire population.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I love this Story and you have to update on itmit is really good and Christopher is to cute
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I dont care what they say about Neo he is still cute better thna the other kids ,good story Gonna read more now
JustRazer chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
"why did you save me" loving this story its just pure awesome!
Sky66 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
This is really thought out and complex. I do not know where to begin commenting on ... and it's tough as is because there are 6 chapters. I really enjoy the 'flashbacks' to reality, considering you put the present in italics. Your language and the emotions typed or implied feel real. In other words it is a very in-depth story with a main character and an OC. I have one question though; does Fumnanya ever use sign language, if getting really specific, South African Sign Language (SASL)? Also, I don't think that ransom is fair unless you (and readers) really want to wait for the next couple/few weeks. Well, good luck and update soon.

-Sky66
operacynic chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter! I really liked the story in the middle about Death. Foreshadowing, perhaps? :P
Shadowy7Angel chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
You pulled a cliffie? lol

I loved this chapter, so much tension.

You may want to brush up on your grammar.

I'm curious to wether she will tell him what the men were doing with her.

I like Christopher's subconcious, will he make another appearence?

DON'T HARM THE NEXT CHAPTER! TELL IT TO HANG ON FOR A LITTLE WHILE! LOL.
DynamesVirtue chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I L-O-V-E your story! amazing oringality yet it sticks to the movie. very good! I envy your ablitiy to write.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »