Reviews for Species
dog youkai jane chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow. Twelve cans? How nice of her. Personally I would have gotten him around a case or two, but that's because I can afford that. The only problem would be transportation. Maybe carry as many as I can while looking inconspicuois and giving them to him, then running back and doing the same thing over and over again until I gave him all of them? That would take a long time. Now that I'm on the subject of cat food, I can't get the smell out of my nose. Just gave my cat a packet, and I can still smell it. Ugh. I do not like it.

That was so sweet of her to come back and give him her thanks and gifts. I thought she was mute. She couldn't be deaf because she could hear him, but she wouldn't speak english. So that meant she was mute. Or that she hated what the human race had done to them so much that she abandoned the language.

Okay, I'm going to shut up now. Up-date soon, please!
Katy-cakes chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Wow! I love that you made the mystery woman mute. That is so interesting. I also loved how you described the way she wrote, I felt like i was watching her write. But i guess that is the point huh? haha! Anyway keep up the great work!
pinkrollingstone chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Love the story, but why did you make her mute? Will you go in depth in to as the story goes? Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
AXEL464 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Alway's a cliffy. argh.. lol, Kinda a scary thought about just walking into District 9 like that, seeing in the movie how they can tare a single human into many peices.
operacynic chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Yes, an update! I'm really enjoying how this story is turning out. I think it's interesting how instead of making your unnamed woman a Mary Sue who just HAPPENS to speak Prawn in her spare time she is becoming a real character with thoughts, feelings, and a personality.
vamplova21 chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
I just started reading and i love this fic. update soon please.
ShiTiger chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
dog youkai jane chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
So sad. I almost cried at the end of the movie. Christopher is a great person. I hate the term 'prawn'. It's so demeaning in the way the humans use it. Up-date soon, please.
pinkrollingstone chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like it, cant wait for more. :)
Mystic Blade chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
This story is simply one word 'astonishing'. I love the background you've given the species that the film and other media left out and the descriptions of every character and setting are perfectly clear, understandable, and kept in character. Can't wait to read your next chapter!
topsell chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
More PLEASE! I absolutely adore your original characters and the degree to which you've elaborated on the history of the entire canon plot! I'm astonished at how wonderfully this is turning out. This fic is exactly what I wanted right after seeing the movie! It's the prequel that works wonders.
operacynic chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
O, who is this mysterious woman? I can't wait to find out!
Ashes2 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
While I am absolutely addicted to your fic, I have to point something out. You're spelling prawn wrong. It's with a 'w', not a 'u'.

I love the cultural background you've given the Prawns. It add so much depth. And please update soon.
Katy-cakes chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I love the description you put into the story. I can see everything taking place perfectly. I especially love how you are taking it slow and allowing the reader to connect to the characters. Awesome work! Keep it up
AXEL464 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Dang, this just reminds me of the holocost very horribly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »