Reviews for Wolfbane
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
Sure, Riley. Blame the werewolf! Heh. Ironic if inability to track her via nanobots makes them more suspicious of her on this.

Now Spiderman has taken an interest, fun.
ALIaS6829 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Amazing story, glad to see it coming back.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Sounds like the old Buffy addage of gangs on PCP is still in effect. Now, lets find out just WHO the father really is!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
So, Finn and his lady have shown up eh? This definetly makes things even murkier!
The Sithspawn chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Interesting crossover, defenitely be keeping my eye on this:)
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
wow, Gwen went legit? I guess getting that implant allowed her to interact with people more normally. Or something. So now we've got her and Nina, all old associates of Angel. Interesting! Not to mention Riley & Graham. Have to admit I'm curious about what's going on. Maybe it's about the father of the kid(s) that Nina is having...
Harry2 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
So, the Innitative is getting in on the act eh? I'm not surprised. But, after what Buffy did to them in the past, they better play it more carefully. They do NOT want another exposure that could ruin them like what happened in Sunnydale.
mwjen chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Great story, thanks for posting. I do have to agree with a previous poster, the blame for the whole Black Thorn thing was as much, if not more, to the PTB as Angel.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
If the father was a Werewolf, there are not that many in the Marvel Universe. That should narrow it down considerably. And the security at that place should be top of the line with all the groups helping out in funding the place. As I said before, to get someone into that place and bypass the security, would take MONEY!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Huh. I was wondering about the 'sired by wolves' thing myself. Oz would be interesting (in fact if there'd been a season 6, I read that they were hoping to bring Oz in, with Angel losing Nina to him, kind of a reverse of B. season 4)... Poor Angel.

** Angel did the whole 'Ragnarok' thing at the behest of cordelia & the PTBs, ie it wasn't his idea only...but he was in a real death-wish mode at the time, it wasn't hard to push him into it. I still think there'd be a survivor. Maybe Illyria or Spike... almost certainly Connor... no reason for them to be in this story of course.

Good point about someone just waltzing into such a high security building. Any chance the slayers will get involved in all this?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Whoever ordered this snatch and grab job on Angela has to have MONEY! I don't mean money, I mean MONEY! To circumvent the security of this facility takes contacts and MONEY! Follow the MONEY and you will find out who ordered the job.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
yep, lots of enemies due to her connection with Angel, and the whole black market thing. Too many suspects. Might be leverage, if Angel is still around, or his group is... Gee, she needs to meet Oz, he could teach he some control over the whole wolf thing...

I wonder if Dr. Strange knows about the Senior Partners...?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
sounds like things are going to get VERY interesting. Lets see how this story pans out.