Reviews for Life Still Isn't Over
This fic is epic!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
:D just brilliant
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
HahahHahahahahahahahahah!laughing hysterically Cloud...? Pssssh do you really think you can't age gracefully?wacks his head Come on! You just keep getting better looking with every game! And the whole tifa thing...totally true. Pssh...that's my favriote spike too so don't hate on it! Good idea with the whole game talking in here ..."I really hate fan fiction" WE LOVe YOU TOO CLOUD! -momentai-
Nitlon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I know it's been like ten months since you wrote this but like.

I don't even, what. It's like you graffitied the fourth wall.
hakobiya chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Soooo true! I keep wondering to what extent they'd be willing to shrink the spike...I was okay with it in crisis core, since it's technically in the past, but advent children and dissidia on top of that was just ridiculous :/ Your portrayal of petulant Cloud was great, and I can totally see Leon (I mean Squall dammit!) sympathizing with him :D
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So hilarious, yet so true.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
cute! love this one!
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was Epic.
chishero chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
LOL. It's funny 'cause it's true! XD
Shadow R-B chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
And Dissidia! Don't forget about Dissidia! (man, I wanna play that!)

Aw, that was cute! Especially how well you played out their personalities... The "couldn't find the right words" bit of Squall's seems reminiscent to his Final Fantasy 8 days.

Have you played that?

Anyway... I'd best search for more of your fics sometime, that was awesomely done!

Shadow
reddoggie chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
your right! now this makes me think back in the days where i used to play ffvii. such a good game. i liked his hair in that game. it was just so spikey! this was really funney too. i thought it was going to be something completely different. thanks!QQ
Darantha chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Haha, this story got a lot more fun because I mentioned Cloud's lack of his super amazing spike in the never versions of him to a friend a few days ago. xD I guess I now know why it's been shrinking. Poor Cloud.

Kind of funny as well, Cloud have had the most appearances in games besides his own, but most of the time he seems to be the one with the least rework on his costume. Just compare his FFVII outfit with the one in Dissidia, can you find any big differences on it?

There is a limit to how many times I can stand seeing the Advent Children outfit, awesome or not.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
haha you right. cloud did lose the massive spike in the original FFVII game.
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I too am annoyed by Leon/Squall's personality change and subsequent loss background information. The name change is annoying, because Leon Leonhart is unbelievably redundant. I love when the fourth wall is breached, it's like genre awareness, a powerful tool.

At any rate, I'm now suffering from nostalgia, I kind of miss the days of pixel people and really bad graphics.
kikofreako chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
... AWESOME.

The satire was just great. I loved how you poked fun at the entire series without going completely crack, people screaming in capitol letters, and random OCs bouncing in and out. You hardly ever get good parodies like this.

Nicely done!