Reviews for Gundam SEED: Tiberium Universe
bloodyknight85 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Understood!
gaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
great story

I hope you will balance the story,Zaft is not all good and EA is not all Bad.

the only evil people are from Nod.

I also hope you will show info on both moblie suits and ships.

Are you paning to do more Crossover like Gundam seed,s sol system gets teleport to the Battletech,s Universe or the robotech,s one.
JC chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is a great start.

I hope to see a update soon.

You need to give info about the New Moblie suits and ships you make.

You need chance the Earth forces name to GDI,and give them few Good and competent who you not defect to orb.

Blue cosmos and logos are not the entire EA.

Maybe make it that Nod were the real ones behind the nuclear attack on Junius seven.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I can't help but keep an eye on this and want to see more. But I'm guessing you're too busy with your other projects so I guess it may be a while before I see the actual beginning of the whole thing. I've been thinking of writing my own crossover between C&C and Gundam SEED based on what you wrote so far, but it's still up in the air for now.
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
A good start. I hope to see more later. As a fan of both gundam and c&c I'm impresed.
Adamant chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is a great idea. These two universes have the potential to mesh very well. Both have sufficiently larger-than-life characters to avoid being unbalanced, though from the C&C side you may want to incorporate characters from the other continuities to give a larger compliment, both in Nod and the UN. Tanya, plz? The Earth Forces need more characters that aren't rabidly evil. Also, I think the Earth Forces should take the name GDI. It sounds less generic.

Orb having a major tiberium deposit on one of its islands clears up one of the things that bugged me about SEED, namely that this minuscule nation is supposed to have enough resources and industrial capacity to be a major world player. After all, looking at the maps that have been made of the country, it couldn't possibly have a population greater than twenty or thirty million, and even that would require a ridiculously high population density greater than any modern city.

Also, the whole UN being a puppet of the rich thing made me think of LOGOS immediately. Which makes perfect sense. I can't imagine Nod starting up if there weren't legitimate complaints about the way the world was run.

I'm also betting on Dearka for the nameless sniper. His skin color definitely makes me think he could have lived on Earth's lower latitudes. Also, generally speaking, in canon Dearka is "the uninteresting one" who is often present but doesn't seem to have much of an impact on the plot, so he has plenty of unused potential.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
More please.
Rickrolled chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Pretty good, quick question. Will the Marked of Kane be in the story.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It would really not surprise me if that boy is Athrun. It would be pretty much in character for you to make Patrick Zala a member of Nod. Though I may be wrong. Actually now that I consider it I am probably wrong, since Patrick only started to really hate Naturals after the death of his wife. An OC perhaps? Now that I am really thinking about it I have no idea.

Question: What kind of design does Nod's mobile suits have (based on an established model from another time line or an original), and does its OS allow for Naturals to pilot it or is it also Coordinator use only?
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
It's Dearka Elsman, no? Unlike the others, he's the only one that doesn't looks at all like any of his parents, alongside the fact that his skin colour points to an mixed heritage, with Olive/light brown skin, and Blonde hair, something that one could expect to find on Brazil, alongside his odd eye colour, sign of a usual minor imperfection from an 1st gen Coordinator...

Hmm...Le Crueset being another infiltrator...likely he could heal or stop his degenerative gene-disease thanks to Nod's more exotic Tiberium Med-Drugs...
exia00 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very intresting story you have here. I'm not famaliar with Conquer and Command ,but I will check it out. So this also has to do with this myterious party in gundam seed destiny retelling to. I sadly have no suggestion for you , but as to Ocs that really depends if this story conuties or not in the long run. However if it does then I have an Oc to give you. His from a gundam seed rewrite I have been working on for a while and also I my put this story on on a profile when I get one. It pretty hard to decied because I have two computers to go to so it hard to choose. I'm one alot and sometimes the other. If you want me to do the same thing like I did in your gundam seed reteeling story by putting the profile in the review then I'll gladly will. However you don't want it that way then thats okay. i understand no spoilers it jus tkinda hard for me get profile right now, but I'm trying. A very good intresting hope you conitue
Thawn716 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Hehe, god I love Nod. They always have the best story and units in the game (FLAME TANK!) plus this actual gives the Federation a reason to have built their base in Alaska. Given that Tiberium spreads slowly in colder climates, thus why they had Canada and Russia as two of the largest blue zones I think...Man haven't played 3 in a while.

Anyway I'll look forward to how you take this story, though it is unfortunate that most tiberium based weaponry is minimally effective vs. armored targets. How I hated that Tiberium trooper from Kane's wrath, liked the cyborgs though and the old school GDI. Enough of my rant, I hope you decide to keep this up.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well, what i have to say, iCards have already said it for me... Certainly reminded me of Setsuna... And i thought at one point that this is not the crossover between Gundam SEED and C&C... I was wrong undoubtedly...

I guess we all know who this nameless child soldier is... Pretty obvious... I can only anticipate how this is going to end... it's gonna be interesting, for a fan of both GS & C&C...
iCards chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Eventhough i'm not familiar with the Command and Conquer universe, it looks like a good start. Your character reminds me of a Setsuna from 00 who actually stayed the "Holy War" stuff. I hope you continue from time to time I've seen several crossovers not continue past one chapter.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Ooh I am gonna like this. One Vision, One Purpose, PEACE THROUGH POWER!